Words fail me

five bellies

I like sprouts with butter and roasted with flacked Almonds :thumbs:

If thats the case, this is for you n4lly

http://www.eyegas.com/attackofthesprouts/

just added the sequal as well.

http://www.hawkin.net/attack/sproutifarts.html

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose that I will be shot down in flames again - but here is FACT!!

As you all probably know,I lived for many years in South Africa. There were was open drunkeness, NO smashing of bus shelters, no drunken graffiti - and this was down to ONE reason and ONE reason only.

They have a system - if ANYBODY (old or young, male or female) starts misbehaving through alcohol, they are arrested!!

They are put into a cell and allowed to sober up. They are then taken into court the following morning, they are told exactly what they did the night before and asked to plead. (Being drunk and not knowing what you are doing is not a plea)

If they are found guilty, they are sentenced to a caning - right there and then!!

There are NO drunken escapades!!

Holding up South Africa as a parogon of virtue espeacialy the period that you were there Klienie as a good example of how sound Justice should be dealt out is a bit iffy to say the least.

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

FB - A country that was pilloried for it's Apartheid regime, and yet there was more racism in this country than there!

But that is not the question!!

There are two camps - one camp says under NO cicumstances must you lift a finger to a minor, no matter what!!

The other camp agrees with the fact that there must be no beatings, but ONE smack on the legs will do more good than harm!!

By the way, the government has relented and it is now legal to smack a child "providing the smack leaves no lasting mark!"

You don't have to ask what side I am on!!

Edited by kleinboet

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

There may have been no "whites only beach" (which was repealed before I left in 1986) but we had the Asians, Blacks and Chinese offering to to work the Christian holidays, as we recognised all of their festivals!

Ask the majority of black people who were employed by the major companies - they got free uniforms, boots or shoes, accommodation, food etc. and a bloody good wage.

They were happy!! Look at the black ruled African Countries now!! Zimbabwe should be held up as an excellent example!

If you ever travelled to the country you would understand the problems that the countries had!

As an example: All people who have worked with the indiginous people would understand that they cannot farm on a large scale - subsistent farming, yes - farming of several thousand acres, no.

Ask the majority of black people who were employed by the major companies - they got free uniforms, boots or shoes, accommodation, food etc. and a bloody good wage.

They were happy!! Look at the black ruled African Countries now!!

are you trying to say aparthied was a good thing?And that black africans were happy with it?

I know what you are saying Klienie but its not Just apartied Is it? Terrible things whent on in that country dreadfull breaches of Human Rights,Holding up a few instances of Diversity in a at the time universily Villiefied nation I feel is weak, You hold up Zimbabwe as a example of a black mans poor governance I will hold up Botswana as an example of what is possible given time.

Edited by five bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

A country that was pilloried for it's Apartheid regime, and yet there was more racism in this country than there!

That one sentence perfectly illustrates why anyone with even just one solitary functioning brain cell wouldn't take a blind bit of notice of your outdated, bigoted, racist, ludicrously out of touch views.

You're an anachronism Kleinboet, you really belong in another age, it's interesting you left Africa when the indigenous population started regaining some control!

Jeepster, sorry to disapoint you, I left South Africa BECAUSE I did not agree with some of the policies!

Am I saying that most South African blacks were happy under the Apartheidt regime - YES!!!

You offer Botswana - I wouldn't!!

What you don't understand is that the only stories you heard, were the ones that the media wanted you to see!! As an example - A police station is attacked and the entire inhabitants white and black, were slaughtered with the exception af a young black constable who hid in a cupboard. It was reported in SOME newspapers in the middle pages!

less than two weeks later another police station was attacked and, using a Zulu strategy put women and children in front! The police warned that anybody crossing a demarkated line would be shot, the women and children were pushed forward and the police opened fire.

The next day the attack at Sharpville police station made headlines in EVERY newspaper in the world!!.... Pity they didn't ask why it was women and children and NOT men!!

Edited by kleinboet

I know these AN threads can start to wander a little but have I lost the plot or were we talking about yobs throwing dogs off buildings?

Why did drunken South African beach bums come in? :drunk:

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!