Comic Relief

mr motorola

You have a very unpleasant turn of phrase.your bigotry and hatred is so obvious....how on earth did you get like this?

This may well back up Chesters argument for example:

South Africa has one of the severest HIV/Aids epidemics in the world. About 5.5 million people, or 18.8% of the adult population, have HIV, according to the UN. In 2005, there were about 900 deaths a day.

Not too clever over here.

But the number of people who are getting infected with HIV is increasing. So, there are more people living with the virus. In 2006, there were 2,700 new cases of HIV among gay men in the UK. That's the highest number since the epidemic started.[1] Most people who get HIV from heterosexual sex are infected abroad, especially in Africa.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rabbit
This may well back up Chesters argument for example:

South Africa has one of the severest HIV/Aids epidemics in the world. About 5.5 million people, or 18.8% of the adult population, have HIV, according to the UN. In 2005, there were about 900 deaths a day.

Not what he said, But what are WE supposed to do condemn or help in the fight against Aids?

Not sure how those facts back him at all.

we do nothing it just keep them away from here! nature will take care of it.

HIV?AIDS is no longer a mainly gay disease bisexuals have saw to it its potentially a disease for anyone ,if you go around shagging anything that moves then the chances of getting it are bigger ,if we let men who by tradition shag anything that moves from a place with an epidemic (not an outbreak ,not a few but an epidemic) come here the chances he may have it is far larger if he uses his traditional sexual contacts then the chances are higher he will spread it ,simple maths

why do you think nearly 50% of a african countries women have HIV ,OH their all lesbians with cut lips nope their old men are out there shagging their sisters and mates,HIV doesnt fly its pretty hard to get from toilets.

you can see the mindset in the link i posted ,most people from a country ravaged by HIV would be glad to find out if they had HIV ,not this lot though if they knew then passed it on they could be in trouble :rolleyes:

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Not sure how those facts back him at all.

Hope this helps you then.

Chesters Quote: not a chance he's out fertilising any eggs he can ,if he has aids he'l do his best to pass it on as many times as possible

Then my facts posted. How else does the epidemic spread, not on the wind surly. :)

Don't think even the uk is winning the fight against aids according to the facts, The gay community looks like it could do something drastic to get the figures down, any suggestions. :g:

I know off topic.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I'd love to know where all this "informed" opinion comes from.

Your on here talking about "Africa" like it's a country for god's sake :P

The millions that are donated each year are a drop in the ocean compared to what is really needed.

Our government has just propped up our banks with tens of Billions and I don't see my standard of living going up much

It was ironic Mr M. that in your original post you quoted the story of the woman in the hut with 11 children. What you neglected to say was that she was a Grandmother, caring for her dead daughters children, and also for the children of dead neighbours. They weren't her children.

You also neglected to mention that she did get a new house from Comic relief.

BTW Newt, you could live of $50.00 a month for food, as long as you live on beans and water, which is what that particular family survived on. I suppose it depends what your expectations are.

Ken, when did you go to any of the countries in Africa to inspect the water pumps that you talk so knowledgeably about?

1,000,000 children die each year from a disease that is preventable and treatable. If Comic Relief's money buys a million mosquito nets and saves a few of those kids then it was worth it.

If you don't care then don't donate, your choice, I just hope that you find some compassion in others when it is your turn to need some help, it comes to all of us eventually.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

trouble is its self defeating the more you save the more food is needed the more trees cut down to cook it ,150 years ago it was "deepest" or "darkest" africa a forest covered land now the huge rise (partially perhaps because we keep feeding them) in population is removing anything they may have eaten or cover that game lived in the more water needed for maize.

what do we do feed more and more or let nature takes its course and bring a balance ? the latter would be the right choice long term.

or do we bring in forced steralisation? or use chinas one child laws? as the women has no value in africa asia or arabia only males would survive ,no women no kids nature does the rest.

as i said thousands of years ago africa did ok huge cities ,piped water ,agriculture is it the case now they can sit on their arses and know food is just a red cross lorry away and they are happy to sacrifice their kids for a handout? deliberately breeding using their malnourished kids as pawns?

a starving person naturally loses the power to breed (just as fat people start to) notice the women are never as thin as their kids ,eating all the food? starving their own kids for more? should we be part of this sham?

perhaps HIV /AIDS is natures plaque ,nature does have a way of thinning out the many should we be not only not feeding them but not sending drugs as well?

as for wells thats a laugh they could teach us things about water and wells or could if they got off their arses to take notes how their ancestors did it

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

trouble is its self defeating the more you save the more food is needed the more trees cut down to cook it ,150 years ago it was "deepest" africa a forest covered land now the huge rise (partially perhaps because we keep feeding them) in population is removing anything they may have eaten or cover that game lived in the more water needed for maize.

what do we do feed more and more or let nature takes its course and bring a balance ? the latter would be the right choice long term.

or do we bring in forced steralisation? or use chinas one child laws? as the women has no value in africa asia or arabia only males would survive ,no women no kids nature does the rest.

as i said thousands of years ago africa did ok huge cities ,piped water ,agriculture is it the case now they can sit on their arses and know food is just a red cross lorry away and they are happy to sacrifice their kids for a handout? deliberately breeding using their malnourished kids as pawns?

a starving person naturally loses the power to breed (just as fat people start to) notice the women are never as thin as their kids ,eating all the food? starving their own kids for more? should we be part of this sham?

perhaps HIV /AIDS is natures plaque ,nature does have a way of thinning out the many should we be not only not feeding them but not sending drugs as well?

as for wells thats a laugh they could teach us things about water and wells or could if they got off their arses to take notes how their ancestors did it

Plumbing new depths :yucky::thumbdown:

so what do you propose sending more and more food to a people who cant be arsed to look over themselves (they had no problem pre colonisation) or what?

what would you do?

they know how to irrigate ,they know how to move water they did it before ,they (as in zimbabwe) dont like white mens agriculture methods that actually work but are too dammed lazy to do their own ,or do we just adopt a few and make up a bed in the lounge :rolleyes:

remember the adverts give them a spade (or whatever) and they will feed themselves ,well they fooking sold the spades and ate the grain not much self support there then ,but then they dont need to silly foreigners will just give them more ,especially with our lean kids and flies.

they had no problems looking after themselves for 4 thousand years but then ofcourse they didnt have a sugar daddy to feed them.

strange they wanted the big bad colonists to go then found they needed them to feed them because they forgot how to do it for themselves ,now africa is mostly black lead they only have themselves to blame the naughty white man went just as they asked!!

in the last 50 years the world has pumped 600 billion £ into africa we could fooking buy it for that amount ,why not find out where that went before squandering more!

Edited by chesters1

I'd love to know where all this "informed" opinion comes from.

Your on here talking about "Africa" like it's a country for god's sake :P

The millions that are donated each year are a drop in the ocean compared to what is really needed.

Our government has just propped up our banks with tens of Billions and I don't see my standard of living going up much

It was ironic Mr M. that in your original post you quoted the story of the woman in the hut with 11 children. What you neglected to say was that she was a Grandmother, caring for her dead daughters children, and also for the children of dead neighbours. They weren't her children.

You also neglected to mention that she did get a new house from Comic relief.

BTW Newt, you could live of $50.00 a month for food, as long as you live on beans and water, which is what that particular family survived on. I suppose it depends what your expectations are.

Ken, when did you go to any of the countries in Africa to inspect the water pumps that you talk so knowledgeably about?

1,000,000 children die each year from a disease that is preventable and treatable. If Comic Relief's money buys a million mosquito nets and saves a few of those kids then it was worth it.

If you don't care then don't donate, your choice, I just hope that you find some compassion in others when it is your turn to need some help, it comes to all of us eventually.

A drop in the ocean? Fifty seven million pounds of FREE money is a drop in the ocean too i suppose? And that isn't a one-off either , it's something that gets pumped over there every year , fair do's , not all of it but , they still appeal to our better side and ask for more and more every year. This is ONE !!!!! yes ONE charity we are talking about here , from ONE country , once a year!!!! How many other cumulative organisations and countries (collectively) shove money into a group of countries only to see it squandered. I read someones post on here today , "what's the point in sticking a plaster on an open and gushing wound......" i couldn't agree more with that statement.

If they aren't prepared to learn and get up off their ar5es and do something with the money then what's the point in sending it over in the first place?

The problem is , it's THEIR PROBLEM , not ours!!!! We are sending as much over through charity and christ knows whatever else as possible and all i see / hear about is the ever declining problems they have.

If they aren't prepared to learn and want to live like chimps then what's the point in bothering wasting time / money and resources on them? Everything (i can see) is being done to help them but, there's only so much you can do isn't there?

You can lead a horse to water , but you can't make it drink.

Mass lay-offs in this country and all we're bothered about is a continent that has had more than enough chances to do something about it's hardship than i care to wave a stick at.

I can just imagine some charity worker who has given all of his time up to help these people , lying there at the ripe old age of 89 , on his death bed. He looks back at his life , reflecting on his life , wondering / wishing he had done this - that - t'other and thinks what exactly he HAS done. Wasted his life on flogging a dead horse.

I'm sure there will be a few out there.

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

Makes you feel warm all over :yucky:

Tell me. do your knuckles ever bother you?