Sea Fishing Tackle For Sale

It is with much regret that I have decided to gige up sea fishing :( I have for sale a Daiwa Moonraker £25 A large box of tackle (swivvels, gemini clips, impact shields, hooks etc etc) £35, Numerous gemini weights 5and 6 oz 50p each and Ian Golds tripod £15, a BRAND NEW pair of waders £15, loads of spools of line and shockleader £15, a Gemini mold and enough lead to make AT LEAST 1000 6oz weights £25, an Edgar Sealy spinning rod, reel, and various tobys, spinners, redgils, weights £25 the lot

I'd like to sell this lot quickly please as a mate of mine is selling a trailer tent and I would love it, when you havnt had a holiday for several years........ you know :rolleyes:

[ 25 July 2002, 07:42 AM: Message edited by: Ian Bass ]

About 3 foot!!! :D:D:D

And judging by the size of his feet about a 12!!!!! :D:D:D

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

About 3 foot!!! :D:D:D

And judging by the size of his feet about a 12!!!!! :D:D:D

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Bugger!! I hadn't meant to do that!! I'll have the rod rest Ian!! And I may be interested in the end tackle too?? Bit pricey methinks? But I don't know all you have!! Your description does not do you justice.

Give me a bell and I'm sure we can "Sort something out!?!"

Chris

Chris Goddard