London Explosions

Tony U

I have six drivers in london and made contact with five of them, theve gone with groups on day trips. I also have four coaches stuck on the out skirts of london with 150 passengers. this has caused us so many problems it unbeliveable. But even these problems pail into insignificance when you know people have been murdered. MY HEART GOES OUT TO THEM.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

news i heard said terrorist group claiming responsibility said London now living in fear and terror ,i got news for them we have been there before, and won,t let these scum beat us .

thoughts to family and relatives of all affected .big AL

british by birth ,english by the grace of god

Matt Baldwin - Medway mullet Club:

any more news on victoria station

nothing more on skynews apart from package was being ivestigated

Never test the depth of water with both feet.

Stuff work go fishing.

Theres nothing constructive I can say, but I'm so pleased that all of you on here are safe and well, along of course with your families and friends.

Thank goodness for that.

My heartfelt sorrow for any one not so lucky.

Phill.

"The early bird catch's the worm.............................................................................but the second mouse gets the cheese"

"Amatuers built the ark...........................................................................................................proffessionals built the titanic"

"All mushrooms are edible..........................................................................................................................some only once"

my heart goes out to all.

my dad is in the royal london hospital, not related to todays atrocity (thank goodness) havnt been able to get through on the phone today to check how he is, but i fully understand, again my heart goes out to all.

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道

I didn't go into work today, as I have been suffering with a bad cough all week and it finally got the better of me this morning. I work in Aldgate, a stones-throw from the tube station. Relatives and friends had been ringing my mobile all morning believing I was at work, but the network had been down. I found out about the atrocities around 11am, when a relative rung my home number to leave a message, and said he was glad i was ill!

I have spoken to work colleagues and friends from the City, and they face the prospect of walking home east of London, as no tubes are running, and very few BR trains. Roads are gridlocked apparently. I don't personally know anyone affected by these bombings so far, but the aftermath lingers for a long time afterwards. I had a friend seriously injured at the Baltic Exchange bombing a few years back, and have been with a quarter of a mile of a bomb going off in London. It's certainly no picnic.

My sympathies go out to anyone affected by these latest incidents.

Terry

Terry

I am sitting here in the safety of east Kent and I am boiling with anger, so much so that I dare not voice my real thoughts re the perpetrators.

My sympathies are with the injured and relatives and friends of those killed, and with those who will have to continue to travel on the tubes and buses in order to continue with their employment.

I for one will be keeping a very close eye on anyone who tries to block further measures that are designed to ensure the safety of the people of Britain.

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic