Grumpy g!ts

me

bluezulu:

bl**dy welsh kids that post stupid topics!

hows the sheep 'ME'   :D  

you cheeky sod! :D

kids ey? im classed as an adult now in some countries. i will be classed as an adult in 7 months time.

anyways we've had some posts.

what i hate is hearing about the politicians all the time and also michael jackson. just put him in the slammer for good its obvious hes guilty!

Nathan

Genuine Taff

Probably...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Driving to the office this morning on the motorway, I looked over to my right and there was a woman in a BMW doing 90 miles per hour with her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner!

I looked away for a couple of seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup!!!

It scared me so badly that I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the bacon roll out of my other hand.

In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my mobile from my ear, which fell into the coffee between my legs, splashed and burned my 'Meat'n two veg', causing me to scream, which made me drop the cigarette out of my mouth, ruined my shirt and DISCONNECTED AN IMPORTANT CALL!!!

BLOODY WOMEN DRIVERS !!!

Ignorant people who block my garage and Man United supporters and yellow snappers at every main tourist location.

Nearly forgot - "beer bandits". Do not mind the half p-ssed chap who lifts the wrong drink by mistake.Its the freeloaders who do not buy a drink and go on the prowl for freebies.Keel haul the blighters I say !

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

GRRRRRR! Internet connections that disappear just as I've finished typing a lengthy reply to this thread.

Basically it involved my wifes shopping habits, gobby parents at kids rugby matches and people from the north east who drink crap beer :D ( Some flies heading your way next week Snatcher and tack4 )

Martin

Bigfishy i talk lik dat al da time on msn. i fink it quite funy coz its a gud nd easia way of spekin. sum ppl say its a langwij al in itself.

Nice 1 netgull, made me laff.

u kno wot i h8 is the net always d/c.

wot do u fink of spekin like dis?

:D:D:D

Nathan

Genuine Taff

Probably...

Guest sslatter

Lottery tickets that don't win.. mullet that headbutt my float and stick their heads out of the water, snickering.. swans and swanfeeders..

[ 17. April 2005, 02:43 PM: Message edited by: Graham. X ]

NetFull:

Driving to the office this morning on the motorway, I looked over to my right and there was a woman in a BMW doing 90 miles per hour with her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner!

I looked away for a couple of seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup!!!

It scared me so badly that I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the bacon roll out of my other hand.

In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my mobile from my ear, which fell into the coffee between my legs, splashed and burned my 'Meat'n two veg', causing me to scream, which made me drop the cigarette out of my mouth, ruined my shirt and DISCONNECTED AN IMPORTANT CALL!!!

BLOODY WOMEN DRIVERS !!!

LMAO! :D:D:D

- Emz

Find out who you live by - www.frappr.com/anfriendsmap

Check out Crystal's New Website! :)

Don't forget to sign her guestbook :D