The tec breakthrough you'd like to see

Ken L

Technology is constantly changing. A lot of it is simply making the stuff that we have now bigger, better faster and cheaper but just occasionally, something genuinly new comes out.

Think the home computer, nuclear power, the video recorder, space flight etc.

If you could see one (realistic) technological goal achieved in your lifetime, what would it be ?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been done. They cost a fortune and only fly for about 35 seconds before they drop you on your ar5e.

You'd be better off with one of those funky little strap on hellicopters.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Beam me to my caravan in Drummore Scotty.

To get the travelling time down from approx 3.5hrs to seconds would pull my string

Beam me to the pub :):)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Personally. I'd love to see sustainable, safe, clean nuclear fusion working on a large scale.

The good news would be cheap power, an end to the global energy crisis, an end to global warming, an end to nuclear fission and a huge reduction in the number of oil spills at sea.

Of course theres a downside. At the moment, the people most likely to crack it are the French....

airoplane seats for fat boys so I can do some long hall travell, without getting DVts. withthout having to sell my house for club class travel fares.

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Davy Holt:

erm

accurate weather forcasts :)

Come lets keep the thread sensible, thats just plain crazy!!

dan

[ 30. August 2005, 10:05 PM: Message edited by: Dan ]

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com