Wooten Basset

kleinboet

Guest Rabbit
Someone want to tell me how many Afghans our 'poor' boys killed before then 'came home'?

Sorry if this p****s people off but lets face facts, we are in someone elses country and try to force our opinions down their troats..........and all cos one fellah chooses to hide in a cave there.

Its waste of life on all sides.......get our troops back home now IMO.

:angry:

Killing Afghans or the Talibhan? Noooo HE is not hiding in a cave there either, We are there to prevent the Talibhan from inflicting their cruel and suppresive regime on the Afghans, hardly trying to force opinions down their throats.

Sometimes just sometimes in life you really have to stand up and fight, not run away and hope every thing will turn out for the best, it won't, and bringing the troops 'home' will just prove that we will cower under a bit of pressure from the evil doers. Really would like to see how you would react when the second city once again becomes a target for these maniacs, you should support those soldiers rather than condemn them for fighting the war out there instead of on the streets of Birmingham to keep the likes of you and yours safe!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Killing Afghans or the Talibhan? Noooo HE is not hiding in a cave there either, We are there to prevent the Talibhan from inflicting their cruel and suppresive regime on the Afghans, hardly trying to force opinions down their throats.

Sometimes just sometimes in life you really have to stand up and fight, not run away and hope every thing will turn out for the best, it won't, and bringing the troops 'home' will just prove that we will cower under a bit of pressure from the evil doers. Really would like to see how you would react when the second city once again becomes a target for these maniacs, you should support those soldiers rather than condemn them for fighting the war out there instead of on the streets of Birmingham to keep the likes of you and yours safe!!

One picture i remember from a long time ago was when the taliban were busy killing by stoning one of their own woman or was it chopping her head off on a 'football' field because of her alledged adulterous behaviour.

My mate was out there for a long time trying to help the normal people building houses through the un, until someone killed her best mate.

I agree with you Rabbit. Keep on keeping on and one day the huge majority of normal people might just take over the asylum.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Guest Rabbit

Thanks Barry :) Must say your account of the brutality is pretty much par for the course, the Afghans are fearful of the Talibhan, these people do not respect other people faith or culture and impose their evil ways on their victims. I think the real fear amongst the world is that left unchecked the Talibhan will spread further afield. Surely then more international troops and arms need to be sent to drive them back. To capitulate would send a message that the west has no resolve and it's people will just be sitting ducks in their own countries.

We have an Army what would be the point in not deploying in such areas? If we don't then we may as well scrap all the militiary and hope the evll doers will do the same, but of course they won't.

Edited by Rabbit

hear hear now that iraq has finished we need more wars we cant win as we have too many young men left over ,perhaps one in iran as well :thumbs:

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Just curious but if we're in Afghanistan to stop the brutality of beheadings and stonings, will we be going into Saudi Arabia next as these methods are still used as forms of punishment there.

Edited by snakey1

Just curious but if we're in Afghanistan to stop the brutality of beheadings and stonings, will we be going into Saudi Arabia next as these methods are still used as forms of punishment there.

We're not there for either of those reasons. It's for fossil fuels :D

Rob.

Edited by RobStubbs

Guest Brumagem Phil
We're not there for either of those reasons. It's for fossil fuels :D

Rob.

Odd thing is, the Afghan flower trade kills and inflicts misery on tens of thousands of Britons but we seem happy to turn a blind eye 'cos we are fighting some straw man called terrorism.

Its all a load of all cobblers if you ask me, and the more the British and Americans (and other lesser nations) poke their noses into other countries business, the flow of hatred and terrorist atrocities will continue.

• 1 year later...