Boris Johnson

corydoras

quote:

Originally posted by chesters1:

the reason the place is in a mess is because of U.S.A. bully boy tactics over the last 40 years ,before that with the help of Russia Cuba had Human rights even we would be proud of ,80% went to uni FREE ,FREE health service and garaunteed jobs
:(
now with americas help its going back to the stone age ,in the 20` and 30`s Cuba was the place to be, nowadays even americans buying produce from Cuba are fined $50,000 so much for american world welfare
:rolleyes:
[/QB]

OK, so that's the reason it's in a mess. It doesn't alter the fact that it is in a mess.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All Cuba got from the Americans was the Buena Vista Social Club for Retired Taliban

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

he has now been sacked from his post of shadow arts minister due to further allegations into his private life in tomorrows newspapers . i predict more appearances on hignfu and other current affair programmes .

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

The tabloids (who COINCIDENTLY sell more of their papers up North) set about destroying Boris from the day he spoke his mind about Liverpool! (I thought this was STILL a free country and you COULD have an opinion - something

these tabloids don't seem to have)

It looks like the've won. :mad: :mad:

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Anyone can have an opinion as long as they keep it to themselves ,thats just the way it is these days, there isnt freedom of speech in this country just more freedom than some countries .

when you think you know everything think again....

i think mr howerd did the right thing ,we all know about the perfumo (sp?) lark in the 60`s and the "lady" in mr johnsons "other" life cannot be in it for his looks or brains,maybe the labour party need a few more hints how the conservatives are going to rule britain and hence implement them first demon

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Ann Widdecomb famously described Michael Howard as having 'something of the night about him'.

On the evidence of this, I'd say he had something of the knife about him, and certainly a strong whiff of hypocrisy. On one edition of Newsnight, Jeremy Paxman asked a closed question, requiring only a 'yes' or 'no' reply 17 times of Michael Howard when he was Home Secretary gave a convoluted pile of waffle in reply. had he answered either 'yes' or 'No' he would a) either have lied or B) incriminated himself.

Johnson and Howard deserve each other.

[ 15. November 2004, 12:52 PM: Message edited by: Alan Stubbs ]

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Does Michael Howard cast a reflection in a mirror?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

if its the daily mirror probably :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Somebody on Radio 2 today stated that Howard's wife was married when they first started seeing each other.

They suggested that was why Boris wan't booted for the affair per se.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE