Is there "life" after death?

kleinboet

my friend owned an Afghan! it stank

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Cause were like Afghan's, we can't be owned by any one ;)

Whit, no even ane o' thae chuchters?

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

Perhaps it was one of those dead pets, like KB has?

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

Sorry I digress; but was that a coat or dog?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Perhaps it was one of those dead pets, like KB has?
KB being the devout Christian and Biblical scholar that he is really should know better. Animals do not have immortal souls according to the teachings of Christianity. http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/448

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Sorry I digress; but was that a coat or dog?

coat! since the 70's i have neither met an afghan (as in person) nor had any friends nor as far as i can remember seen the dog variety :D

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Wow!! - To all the people knocking my facts - WHAT ARE YOU SCARED OF!!!

Youy have to be!!!!

I stated that I had bought a door bell (not modifyable, but sealed!) and used it through all weathers for about 2 years without incedent. Then I had the bell ring, the following night my fire alarm (electric - fitted by the housing association) went off and after checking everywhere, there was no reason for it to do that. Then Brenda's guide dog was put down and, because I am not afraid of something I don't understand, I asked Ingwe to tell me when the dog arrived. The bell rang.

It had not gone off before it happened, and has not gone off since!! But you all make all sorts of stories and say I have lost it. WHY?? I repeat - what are you scared of.

Emma - again you have proved your ignorance - READ the Bible - the old testament tells people what the countries were like BEFORE Jesus arrived! The new testament shows, very much like you guys, that they had to destroy something they didn't understand! Jesus said in probably his most important dialogue "A new commandment I give unto you, that you love one another as I have loved you!" The only thing in the New testament that is a bit suss is Revelations, which Jesus had nothing to do with!

But instead of closing your minds to it, ask someone who knows - they will tell you the facts and, unlike mormons and SDA, they won't ram religion down your throat.

Just to show how you are. A posting "cat or dog?" has appeared for you all to knock!! Big cats can hide right next to you and not be seen! How many have been released into the wild? But you will not accept until one has been KILLED to give you final proof, and even then will say it is a fluke!!

Edited by kleinboet

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

KB being the devout Christian and Biblical scholar that he is really should know better. Animals do not have immortal souls according to the teachings of Christianity. http://www.apologeticspress.org/articles/448

Which raises an interesting question. If our distant ancestors were animals with no 'soul', at what point did we advance sufficiently to earn a soul? Did everybody suddenly start getting one, or was it based on the individual? If your kids weren't quite as good as you, did they fail to get one? What were the criteria?

Edited by GlennB

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

Wow!! - To all the people knocking my facts - WHAT ARE YOU SCARED OF!!!

Youy have to be!!!!

I stated that I had bought a door bell (not modifyable, but sealed!) and used it through all weathers for about 2 years without incedent. Then I had the bell ring, the following night my fire alarm (electric - fitted by the housing association) went off and after checking everywhere, there was no reason for it to do that. Then Brenda's guide dog was put down and, because I am not afraid of something I don't understand, I asked Ingwe to tell me when the dog arrived. The bell rang.

It had not gone off before it happened, and has not gone off since!! But you all make all sorts of stories and say I have lost it. WHY?? I repeat - what are you scared of.

Emma - again you have proved your ignorance - READ the Bible - the old testament tells people what the countries were like BEFORE Jesus arrived! The new testament shows, very much like you guys, that they had to destroy something they didn't understand! Jesus said in probably his most important dialogue "A new commandment I give unto you, that you love one another as I have loved you!" The only thing in the New testament that is a bit suss is Revelations, which Jesus had nothing to do with!

But instead of closing your minds to it, ask someone who knows - they will tell you the facts and, unlike mormons and SDA, they won't ram religion down your throat.

Just to show how you are. A posting "cat or dog?" has appeared for you all to knock!! Big cats can hide right next to you and not be seen! How many have been released into the wild? But you will not accept until one has been KILLED to give you final proof, and even then will say it is a fluke!!

You know what I am scared of KB?

People like you

People who are so sure of their own infallibility

People who are so intolerant of other races, religions, lifestyles and even divisions of their own religion.

People like you who are responsible for more misery, wars and killings on all sides than anyone else.

I won't read your bible any more than I will read the holy books of any other religion, all of which are equal in my eyes.

I am at an age when I would feel rather comforted by the idea of eternal life. I came within a couple of mm of finding out earlier on this year, but you know, I am rather looking forward to the idea of oblivion, there are a few people I would not be looking forward to meeting again ;)

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

"It had not gone off before it happened, and has not gone off since!! But you all make all sorts of stories and say I have lost it. WHY?? I repeat - what are you scared of. "

i'm scared of people like you K.B cuz if you ever had any real power at your disposal then god help the rest of us!