Beckhams' latest sprog.

grouter

I keep reading in the papers that Victoria Beckham has given birth to her third child.I didn't realise that she has ever given birth.She's had a few kids removed from her.If she had gone through what my missus did (five times)then she would know what childbirth was.Or am I just old fashioned?

grouter

You are right mate she is just a spoiled tart who thinks that just cos she has oodles of dosh she is better than everybody else. She found her match in el thicko mind!

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Brooklyn - So named because he was concieved under Brooklyn Bridge.

Romeo - Presumably he was cocieved on a balcony.

Cruz - whatca reckon, desicrating a church alter or whilst on a baoting holliday ?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Who actually knows enough about the Beckhams to make such definitive judgements, then? Have any of us met them, or spent time in their company?

Or, do we form our opinions from the garbage we 'read' in the tabloids and the odd glimpse on the telly? Come on, be honest. Who really knows enough about them to say what and who they are?

When you lot are world famous millionaire types, you'd better hope that the oikery doesn't condemn you on such a flimsy basis.

So, think on before you do the lottery tonight.

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

And I bet that Becks can spell better than KenL :P

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Beckham tackles from behind and shoots in the back of the box again eh?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

yo: wordbender i met her in harrods shes an arrogent biatch & stuck up with it aswell

thinks because shes go £££££ shes better than the rest of us her so called body guards a as hard as tick turds.

he's a bit better at least he say hi when you meet him in the lift he never bothered me for my autograph.

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

pumphypete:

yo: wordbender i met her in harrods shes an arrogent biatch & stuck up with it aswell

thinks because shes go £££££ shes better than the rest of us ...

Anyone ever met YOU on a bad day, mate?

Due to circumstances getting me down, lately, I recently found myself attempting to pull a driver out of his car via the window for flicking the finger at me. That's not like me at all but I bet that driver thinks he knows what sort of person I am.

The fact is, 'meeting someone in Harrods' doesn't mean you know what they're like. That takes time and experience, surely?

Anyway, let's hope we're not always judged so hastily by people who know little about us, eh?

All the best.

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.