Those crazy creationists

corydoras

No, a sure and certain sign of a witch - I say burn him, just to be on the safe side...

Thou shalt not kill!

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Seems like we've come to a bit of an impasse!..........I find it hard to believe, ambiguity (to be polite) in ye holy scriptures!

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Seems like we've come to a bit of an impasse!..........I find it hard to believe, ambiguity (to be polite) in ye holy scriptures!

Yeah but that's the Old Testament, so it doesn't count.

Well, KB gave us the answer in an earlier post to which I replied. His comments are the quotation:

"IMHO it is the way that you interpret what is written." - So, according to KB, the Bible can be interpreted however you want, contradiction obviously helps the cause of spreading Christianity..

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Emma 2 - so you by your very words APPROVE of those actions, and don't deny it otherwise why bring it up. Most mothers will tell you that they threatened their children if they did something wrong - If you do that, I'll do this - or words to that effect, but we know they wouldn't harm a hair on their heads!!But even then you didn't put the whole thing in - just what you wanted! I suggest you read the WHOLE piece before trying to twist information to suit you!

Jesus was NOT God, he was sent in human form (or so the Bible says) and had human foibles (turning over the money-changers tables in the temple, cursing the fig tree because it had no fruit etc.) to tell the world to treat one another properly!

Christians lead by example - how many times in your life have you heard "that is unchristian!!" when somebody does something wrong?

As to your last comments - you really should get out more!!! Oh - I forgot it's the last one of those cherry picked statements that you object to!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

So where does that leave the concept of the Holy Trinity - One in three and three in One?

Weren't they Musketeers, (I know Three in One is an oil )? :unsure:

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

Jesus was NOT God,

But hang on, as you said in another post:

If you believe in Christ THE SAVIOUR , you are a Christian

So are you now saying you idolise something that is not the true (?) god?