Any storm damage yet team!

Snatcher

The wind is just starting to pick up now in the north east of England. Have just spoken to to owners of the caravan park where my static is - Mull of Galloway and they say very little damage so far but the big one is on its way now. Best of luck to everyone and batten down the hatches!

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

been outside and relashed the caravan this afternoon in readiness. it's not done too badly so far, it's only moved/spun about 2 ft in just under 2 years.

had one gust of 50mph at the moment that's all, but i have just taped up the hole in the front door that used to be a catflap until the dogs decided to use it.

wind steady at about 35mph from SSE and barometer still falling, down to 970.5mb at the moment

Leon, What about me then,?? Davy is in Clydebank, and I'm only 1/2 an hour away.....soon to be in the pub tho'. :D Spoke to Nick a wee while ago, he spent 5 hours on the ferry, only for it to turn back, so ,he's still on the mainland for the foreseeable future.....The wind is definately getting up, wheelie bins going up the street about 18in off the pavement.

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Just heard something coming off the roof,hope its the cat that craps in my garden!

No seriously wind is starting to knock stuff around now. So Leon where does Davy Holt live?

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Norrie:

Leon, What about me then,?? Davy is in Clydebank, and I'm only 1/2 an hour away.....soon to be in the pub tho'. :D Spoke to Nick a wee while ago, he spent 5 hours on the ferry, only for it to turn back, so ,he's still on the mainland for the foreseeable future.....The wind is definately getting up, wheelie bins going up the street about 18in off the pavement.

Oh! OK, it's not really Davy that I'm worried about.

It's Catchalot!

TL - leon

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust