How about this for a bit of fun?

Guest Ferret1959

Gooie Naand almal, as julle wil n pos he in a vreemde taal dan hier is it.

Ek het Woendag gaan visvang en het mielies gebreik vir aas. Ek het n paar gooie vissies gevang.

[ 18. March 2005, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: kleinboet ]

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ferret1959

Ik zoek een Zuidafrikaanse vertaler maar te vinden niets. Ik zal enkel met de Nederlanders plakken aangezien Afrikaans hoe dan ook mostley het Nederlands is. :):)

meerkat(FERRET) - As jy n vertaaling wil he ven hierdie pos al wat jy moet doen is gee vir my n bel of n privaat woordskap. Alhoevel Afrikaans is naaby Hollandse, daar is verskile, dit sal jy sien as jy n Hollandse vertaaler kry!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

[ 19. March 2005, 07:51 AM: Message edited by: kleinboet ]

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Guest Ferret1959

Nr., kann nicht die ganze es lesen. Was ich heraus bilden kann, ist kein sinnvoll, was so überhaupt. Sind Sie Sie eine lokale Jargonversion von Africkaans verwendend? :)

Guest Ferret1959
bluezulu:

shut up!!!!!!!!!

Вы реально не понимаете делаете вас? И вы человеком с чувств юмора. Получите сортировано с хорошим переводчиком и соедините внутри на потехе. :):)

[ 19. March 2005, 11:51 AM: Message edited by: Ferret1959 ]

quote:

Вы реально не понимаете делаете вас? И вы человеком с чувств юмора. Получите сортировано с хорошим переводчиком и соедините внутри на потехе

is it : Mr blake the innkeeper stared over the top of his dusty barrels ,one eye getting a good veiw down the busty wine drinking girl's cleavage at the bar just 3 feet away ,so much was exposed that he could see next weeks washing and being bra-less he realised it was her knicker top he glimpsed.

the other eye was kept firmly on the door for his wife ,once a catch herself now blown up to the size of a small moose with the temper of a wild boar having its nadds sawn off with a blunt knife ,it has been many years since he saw that much of his wife ,he poured himslf another large scotch and hid his excitement behind a towell whilst whistfully remembering when he'd been that girls age

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

quote:

Nr., kann nicht die ganze es lesen. Was ich heraus bilden kann, ist kein sinnvoll, was so überhaupt. Sind Sie Sie eine lokale Jargonversion von Africkaans verwendend?

is it: A whip cracked and the team started on its inspan ,a small leather faced man and his wife smiled to themselves as they realised they had done it.

yes they had done it and done it good ,all those years of searching ,barely existing as human beings in their quest ,hot days and cold nights and few things in between but staring through binoculars and moving on .

day in day out the years dragged past untill it was but a blur of hardship and desperation.

but now things were different their quest fullfilled and the knowledge that this meagre existance was over ,if they can get back to civilisation before their remaining oxen died they would be saved.

all their tracks were covered ,the entrance to the legendary mine well hidden its location only known to themselves ,just one more week and it would be over ,just one more week ,just one.

their wagon groaned under the weight of its cargo ,all of it green and the size of pidgeons eggs ,one more week one more week and we'd be rich ,these sprouts will fetch a high price in the city and the sprout mine's location safe in their heads for next year.

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson