Not been a good few weeks......

JaMiMa

I've been agonising on whether to post or not for a few days know. I've really had a torrid time of it lately following the loss of my expected baby early in May, which hit myself and my partner quite hard. We've had time now to come to terms with what has happened and things are moving forward.

Throughout this time i've continued to read the threads and in the most they have been light hearted and a great relief during this time.

In your own ways you have helped without even knowing it by posting here and continuing the usual "banter". Thank you everyone and please, don't ever consider leaving the forums, even if your opinions don't agree with others. That is what makes this particular site so welcoming.

I'm back now, and will try to post some replies to the current threads. Starting with the footie ones :mad:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear your sad news JaMiMa.

Its always hard going when folk have difficult times and yet the world just seems to carry on oblivious to the persons pain and heartache.

Welcome back and may i say my thoughts are with you and your Husband.

Hiya Jamima, Sorry to hear of the bad time you've both had, but, pleased that you are back. Hope to see plenty posts from you.

Norrie

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

good to have you back JaMiMa - and sorry to hear your tragic news :(

all the best

[ 11. June 2004, 02:02 PM: Message edited by: awaaar ]

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields

Very sorry to hear your news JaMiMa. I can't begin to know what you and your family are going through but hang in there.

Paul

Hi JaMiMa. Very sorry to hear your sad news. Look forward to seeing some more posts from you.