harry otter

dapper64

That's one of the funniest things I've ever seen ... should be compulsory viewing for the facsists in the Barbel Society and the Norfolk Angler's Conservation Association.

Brilliant ....

never try and teach a pig to sing .... it wastes your time and it annoys the pig

Unfortunately, it might not be around for too long - the makers of the film Downfall are upset about the proliferation of spoofs using that scene, and have been having them taken down:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2010/...property-spoofs

RUBBISH

The film is a fake...he's no Barbel angler...

Where is his cabinet with his collection of centrepin reels and the display of famous Barbel angling books and where are all his Barbel rods..and his collection of old trotting floats...

Answer that if you can...

:bigemo_harabe_net-163: :bigemo_harabe_net-163: :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

From a spark a fire will flare up

English by birth, Cockney by the Grace of God

Absolutely brilliant, also one of the funniest things that I've seen.

Unfortunately a bit too close to the truth...........I'm sure I've seen that bloke on the Teme B)

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Unfortunately, it might not be around for too long - the makers of the film Downfall are upset about the proliferation of spoofs using that scene, and have been having them taken down:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2010/...property-spoofs

Why?! :o They're only giving their film free advertisement and opening it up to a wider demographic! I only found out about that film through watching the spoofs.

"Man is his own worst enemy"

-Marcus Tullius Cicero