The Moat Diet

ColinW

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not convinced Raoul Moat is a natural ginger.

Evidence -

1) He had a girlfriend.

2) He can walk around in daylight without spontaneously combusting.

3) Two 'friends' helped him.

4) Surely a real ginger would never wear an orange t-shirt.

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

I'd like to know just how much money was saved by releasing this big ginger faggot from prison nine weeks early, and how much this ridiculously incompetent police operation has cost (it's become quite surreal now, using a tornado GR4 ffs!) It's even more astonishing that they released him even though he'd told prison officers he was out for revenge!

You only have to take one look at this prat to know that if the police had done nothing they'd have found him on CCTV in Boots buying some sort of hair products or Ladyshaves within a week and could have quietly apprehended him. Now they've made him into some sort of Rambo figure it's bound to end in carnage.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

From the SUN piece a rather "Poignant" piece of journalism I thought?? "In a chilling forecast, one villager added: "There's a strange atmosphere. People are just waiting to hear a single shot - and that will be the end of it."

Well that and the buzzing sound of a few million volts as well?

WHAT AND ABSOLUTE WASTE OF TIME MONEY AND EFFORT!!!! And of a Human life!!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

its going to be interesting in the enquiry,not that i care but if you send lots of volts into someone holding a gun to their head i'd expect the known effect of it causing uncontrollable twitching .Now if your finger (on a trigger) twitches ............

i bet theres lots of rewriting of notes making the errrr electric bit post the finger twitching part ;)

not only one taser but two? perhaps the desired result wasnt obtained :D

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

"He was told (inaccurately) that 'You have a future'. When at last the police stumbled across him, he was spoken to nicely by 'negotiators', who tossed him water and sandwiches as gently as possible, in case he thought they were throwing them at him."

Here

1509tarpon_75_.gif

"He was told (inaccurately) that 'You have a future'. When at last the police stumbled across him, he was spoken to nicely by 'negotiators', who tossed him water and sandwiches as gently as possible, in case he thought they were throwing them at him."

Here

What a REFRESHING truthful piece of journalism!!! And his brother is heard on TV to be saying it was the police who showed his execution?? Hang on EXECUTION??? The twot shot himself??? And that was down to the News of the World anyway and of course the various TV stations showing the "Exclusive Footage!!"

GOOD riddance to bad rubbish! So endeth the lives of all drug dealers and child beaters!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

So, just to be clear, the "Moat diet" is five days of eating grass followed by a couple of quick fry-ups and then you eat some lead.

It'll never catch on.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.