Spot the Float Contest

Zinky

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my shot at it then.

The sky is clear. There's only a few clouds in the sky. That probably means it was a hot day and the air was just startinf to cool a little. With it being a hot day the Carp/or Tench in the water would have spent the day out in the middle and would be moving in to the margins to feed. There's hardly and breeze since there's no ripples on the water.

An underarm cast with a 17ft rod using the lift method for Carp late on a Sunday evening. The 17ft rod isn't probably for distance, more for a shock absorber or it was the only rod you had at the time.

You can only be fishing the margins and, if you were quiet enough not very far out. As close to the reeds on the right hand side as possible.

If I were there, somewhere in the area of the "O" would be where my float would be.

I'll e-mail my version where the pic is to dragonbat 'cos I can't seem to attach the pic to the post.

Tight Lines

Chris

Dragonbat:

What on a 17ft rod???

Please try harder.

Elton has put up a splendid prize well worth the effort.

Yeah, one month's peace from Dragonbat :rolleyes:

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Dragonbat:

Ok that's it I am off ???

Never to be seen again ???

I hope not....that would make Chesters king of the roost :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

OK, two things.

Firstly.

Dragonbat, you got new e-mail.

Secondly.

How do I attach an image to a post? I click on the IMAGE button at the bottom of the reply sreen. A box appears asking me for a URL. I supposed I entered the path to the image stored locally on the machine in this box. When I click OK I get an error.

Copying and pasting doesn't work either.

Tight Lines,

Chris Playle.