MY LIFE IS UP SIDE DOWN FOR THE NEXT TEN WEEKS

Am I the only person never to have seen Big Brother - not even a 20 secnd clip.

Please explain how a load of exhibitionist wannabes in need of a life constitutes 'good' television.

I'll give you a subtle hint...it probably doesn't but never having seen it, I can't be certain.

I made the mistake of walking in the lounge when daughter was home with some friends, I saw some 'freak' who looked like his lips had been surgically altered by somebody better qualified to be a bricklayer. :huh:

The 'thing' of indeterminate gender/species/genus was an insult to Creationists and Evolutionists alike.

I made a 'couple of observations' and was 'asked to leave the room, which I was glad to say I did so with pleasure.

So Alan, not quite at your standard but perhaps the next stage. :rolleyes:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd put my foot through the TV if it was ever watched in this house.

Big Brother, and all of its kind, represents nothing more than the pus currently weeping from the festering sore of 'reality' TV.

Shame on the producers and more so on the tragic creatures that watch and perpetuate it. Seriously, if you regard this as worthy of your precious leisure time, you really do need to take a long, hard look at yourself.

Better still, have some pride and self-worth. We deserve better than this...don't we?

* shakes head *

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

Big Brother forms an invaluable service by highlighting life's chavs, cretins and dullards. If you find out that somebody watches it, you can save yourself countless hours of tedium by never speaking to them again.

Yeh, like wah ee said. init ?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Innit.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

It's not going to be as bad as you think....

I work in TV and Channel 4 will not be doing the 24 hour live feed on Channel 4 or even E4. This is mainly because of last years viewing figures being awful.

Ever since the racism debacle (remember "Shilpa Popadom"?) C4 were paranoid about what people said so most of the dialogue was muted and the viewers sat there watch but not hearing for half the time.

Strangely enough it put off a lot of viewers and they have realised more people will watch repeats of Smallville than a load of post pubescent idiots sleeping or fighting.

Having said that they'll still have highlights in peak time every night and follow up shows on E4. But at least it won't be 24/7.

Simon

www.myspace.com/boozlebear

It seems to be my 19 yr old daughter's sole topic of conversation when it's on - which is a good reason for not watching! It gives her something to talk to her old man about!

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Is it too late to swap her for another one?

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

looks like the usual bunch of no hoper actors ,pity the media encourages them by featuring their pathetic shallow lives till now or worse anyone theve ever slept with's stories :rolleyes:

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On the plus side, it's very handy if you're in the market for a new lady.

Any hint of interest in BB and any prospect of a long term relationship can be rulled out.

like atry befor you buy i like it :thumbs:

I'd put my foot through the TV if it was ever watched in this house.

thats what i like to see a man putting his foot down(or thru?) :thumbs::thumbs:

what people dont know dont hurt em

life is like a pube on a toilet seat some times you just get **** off

I'm just dishonest. You can always trust an honest man to be dishonest.Honestly, it's the honest man you need to look out for, because you never know when he's going to do something incredibly stupid." - Jack Sparrow

Does your television have a "parental guidance" facility to block certain channels, so that they can only be watched if you have the password? :D

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.