League Against Cruel Sports

Adrian

Peter Waller:

Mick Persimmon lives in the next road to me

Really? Could you ask him to send his builders back round to my place and finish the job they started about three years ago? And, whilst they're at it, they could visit my sister's house in Market Weighton and comment as to whether modern houses really should be that poor quality.

I have a list of complaints as long as my arm concerning that company, all documented and with photos.

Does he live in a Persimmon Home himself?

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, he really does, and ever such a nice fellow he is too. Since his company has become a PLC the quality does appear to have dropped. Perhaps the problem is that it is now a PLC. Personally I wouldn't ever buy a house off a PLC where profit, rather than quality so often appears to be god. Yes, I know, being wise after the event & from a distance is all to easy. No he doesn't live in a Persimmon built house. Its rather a nice house built for a member of the Coleman Mustard family, as a weekend home for their yachting activities, and built when money was no object I should think. The boat shed is probably bigger than the average Persimmon home. By the way his name is not actually Persimmon, we all just know him as that. An e-mail could reveal all!

dave hill,

Libel, I have found it is not whether you are right or wrong. It is the expense of proving your position, now that is the cow.

Phone

One point I absoulty agree with you, Libel is CRAZY. Libel or slandarous remarks are perfectly OK if you don't have any assets. No one ever sues just to clear their "good name". Actions don't occur if there is no blood in the turnip.

Poor Elton, as/if AnglersNet becomes more valuable he must implore more sanctions. The exact opposite of what has made AnglersNet enjoyable.

Phone

Life is hard, then we die.

Dear All,

I have rather a long post to make on this one.

But not tonight! I am going out with Eelfisher and our dear wives this evening to watch Riverdance in Nottingham.

Plenty of Druid/Pagan orientated dancing and music to set the soul on fire. And when I return, I shall post.

Bet you cant wait?

Regards,

Lee.