Guess the weight competition

tiddlertamer

Everyone loves a guess the weight competition!

So here we go...

First prize is a day's fishing with me.

Second prize is two days fishing with me...

chub.jpg

He was an old man who fished alone in a skiff in the Gulf Stream and he had gone eighty-four days without taking a fish. (Hemingway - The old man and the sea)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4lb 9oz

Edited by davedave

As famous fisherman John Gierach once said "I used to like fishing because I thought it had some larger significance. Now I like fishing because it's the one thing I can think of that probably doesn't."

Everyone loves a guess the weight competition!

So here we go...

First prize is a day's fishing with me.

Second prize is two days fishing with me...

chub.jpg

Im gonna go small because thats a very small reel ( I think) and that net looks very big compared to fish .

Im gonna guess 1lb 12oz ( no offence intended ) :lol:

It's not that long but quite chunky, surely it has to at least be a 3? I guessed a high 4!

As famous fisherman John Gierach once said "I used to like fishing because I thought it had some larger significance. Now I like fishing because it's the one thing I can think of that probably doesn't."

1lb 6oz

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic