Top Pike Angler My Ar5e!!!!!!!!!!

Polly

i've only bought p&p a few times, i've only seriously been lure fishing for a year or so, and i never found it to be that good a read, too much bitching from people i'd never even heard of.

good on yer polly, you stirred up a bit of a hornets nest, but we've seen some people for what they truly are!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree that the letters page and nevs column do get a bit bitchy at times but i dont think the other articles are like that. i dont like at times the lure and pike over balance but thats down to what i mainly do and accept that others want to read about that, but i hoestly think that if you read the mag now it has no bitchiness to it, certainly i dont go after people in my articles, i would far rather help other anglers than have a slanging match, lifes far too short. and yes pete i am staying mate!! :D:D:D:D

Mark Barrett

buy the PAC30 book at www.pacshop.co.uk

Mark - glad to have ya with us.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Glad you are staying Mark. What I like about it, apart from the fact that there are some notably okay people over here, is the wide ranging opinion. It isn't just pikers, nor carpers and so on.

Newt, you've worn well!

i thought p&p was too concerned with dead or live baiting, with not enough features on lures, maybe there werent enough of either to satisfy either of us!

i like this forum because, as other people have said, you get a real variety of views from a range of anglers.

oh and yes mark, its nice to have some new blood!

Despite the fact that Mark and I fell out very early on, I too welcome him on the forum. He's got the fire in his belly and he will make pike fishing a better place to be merely by his presence. I respect anybody who has real beliefs and sticks by them.

But then, he's a Fens angler. What more could you expect?

Fenboy

help i cant get out of my house now as my head has swollen so muc :D:D:D

seriously though although didnt starton the right footing i must say i really like this forum and the debates therein and i shall definately be staying so thanks to all of you for your kind words :):)

Mark Barrett

buy the PAC30 book at www.pacshop.co.uk

mark barrett:

phil, just one thing that is definately wrong, nevilles talk on the 27th is not at botisham it is at wilburton social club, wilburton, ely cambs.

i know because i am running it and ihope you can make it.

and top marks for the apology mate, it takes a real man to admit they are wrong

Whooops!!!

Thanks Mark, I know where Wilburton is but not sure how to find Social Club, please advise. How much? and can we pay on the gate so to speak or do I need to book tickets?

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.