Top Pike Angler My Ar5e!!!!!!!!!!

Polly

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by phil dean:

Anyway, back to the main thread....Peter are you sure it's the real Nev this time? [/QB]

No! What made you think that? Seriously, dear Nev hadn't even entered my mind!!

quote:

Originally posted by Scott:

Mr Waller, you were responsible for many arguments and a lot of the trouble that P+P forum is infamous for, before you left there.

Scott. [/QB]

Thank you Scott for your opinion. Yes, I stood up for myself, certainly. If someone attacked me then I responded likewise, but I never fired the first shot. I valued the comments from Martin Gay, amongst others, supporting my opinions and contentions.

And back to the original subject. Thank you Jason for putting that one to bed. Lessons have been learnt, I'm sure.

I have made the point to Mark on another forum that we pikers need to look at our image and our attitudes. I think we do!

[ 14. January 2004, 09:09 PM: Message edited by: Peter Waller ]

The fact is that none of us still actually know the truth of this matter. We have no reason to be sure of any statement made by any of the parties involved.

Polly never once said all the rods were being fished, but she did not say they weren't either. Jason says that the other 3 rods were reeled in, but did not see this himself. How do we know what is correct?

Polly, is there a chance the rods were reeled in and you did not notice? I think you need to say something, after all you started the thread.

[ 14. January 2004, 09:22 PM: Message edited by: Lid ]

Assuming that the subject of this thread has now been settled and died a natural death (?) I'd just like agree with Mark regarding "talking Cobblers". I've been doing that quite a bit today, since mighty Northampton Town FC (aka The Cobblers) came back from behind last night to win 2-1 and therefore entertain Nathan's Man Utd in the next round of the FA Cup.

The scorer of the equalising goal that sent them on their way was a striker by the name of Richard Walker.

Incidentally, Mark, in addition to talking cobblers, I also speak complete bo11ocks sometimes. I'm sure you understand.

Fenboy

Lid:

Polly, is there a chance the rods were reeled in and you did not notice? I think you need to say something, after all you started the thread.

polly didnt see nuffink roight?

I would be most interested in hearing about your sex change Polly!

But in all seriousness it would be interesting to now hear your brothers views on what has been said.Hopefully this will see an amicable end to this situation.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

I do not for one minute doubt the integrity of Jason, but as he said himself, he did not witness the alleged incident.

I do not know any of the people involved in this matter, so have no reason to believe anyone's statements about it.

I do think Polly still owes us all a reply though, even if just to say she made a mistake.

Budgie

Have I missed something here (he says in total innocence, chuckle). I always thought Polly was a girl's name.