The true cost of dying

barry luxton

Trying to sort out the gravestone following the mother in laws burial. The family plot bought and paid for 12 years ago, the stone was removed by the stone mason, grave was reopend, filled in again, paid for that, Spoke to the stone mason with regards to adding extra text on the stone at a cost of 2.50 per word, fine no problem with that. The cost of stone removal and refitting, approximatly 250, fine no problem with that.

What there is a problem with, because there is extra text added to the stone the local council require 65 quid, plus vat. Couple of questions on that one. What for? If the council have had no involvement at all regarding the above, what justification is there that they require this money, anyone know? :rolleyes:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Barry let me let you into a LITTLE secret mate, are you ready?? Sitting Comfortably?? Well as long as your backside points down............

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

I have never heard of this at all and I have buried a few family members recently.

I would contact local council and request a full breakdown of their part in the work completed insofar that they justify their invoice to you.

The only thing I can think of is the requirement of the council, after any works, to check that boundries remain untouched and the new text does not infringe any current laws.

what justification is there that they require this money, anyone know? :rolleyes:

The salary of the person who wrote you the letter ?

Employed for (say) 300 days a year at (say) £58,500 per annum.

So must generate £195 per day to break even

Write three letters a day, each demanding £65 for whatever reason.

Simples. :angry:

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

barry

The old stone with added words is no longer an "old" stone and will be taxed (billed) the same as if it were the first stone ever and the old stone never existed.

A new stone.

That's what happened to me in the US when my mother followed my father in death. To add her name and vitals to a "joint" stone was a fixed NEW stone charge. My mother outlived my father 41 years.

Phone

Typical council actions IMHO

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

The salary of the person who wrote you the letter ?

Employed for (say) 300 days a year at (say) £58,500 per annum.

So must generate £195 per day to break even

Write three letters a day, each demanding £65 for whatever reason.

Simples. :angry:

No, no, this info came from the stone mason, he has advised us that is what the council require for no work on their part. It might be for them to check that we havn't been in breech of any of their rules that they impose over us. Gonna do a bit of digging (pun) and see if i can shame them into a local newspaper article. B)

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Barry let me let you into a LITTLE secret mate, are you ready?? Sitting Comfortably?? Well as long as your backside points down............

Yup, thanks for the reminder Chris.

Now off topic, i do like your avatar and your signiture, gives us a lovely warm feeling. :lol:

Edited by barry luxton

Health & Safety requirement!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Probably more true than My reason!!! (Just not quite as funny may I suggest??

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))