Bailing out the Euro

ColinW

Is that a bad happerning? If you put in context against other countries within the e u who have straight jacket economies and are in a desperate situation with other countries heading the same way. Out of all the eu countries there are one or two fearing better, however a time will come for enough is enough and all will have to change course or it all goes down the pan.

It wouldn't be a bad happening idf you had an export based economy Baz, but you haven't.

Its far outweighed by imports, which have just gone up because of the devaluation.

If the Euro goes down, so will the pound. All European countries are linked because of the extensive trade that goes on, both economically and other.

I cant think of any other European countries that have had 12 financial institutions downgraded in one go?

I dont give these financial rating companies too much credibility thogh to be honest.

Too many vested interests if you know what i mean. B):rolleyes:B)

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wouldn't be a bad happening idf you had an export based economy Baz, but you haven't.

Its far outweighed by imports, which have just gone up because of the devaluation.

If the Euro goes down, so will the pound. All European countries are linked because of the extensive trade that goes on, both economically and other.

I cant think of any other European countries that have had 12 financial institutions downgraded in one go?

I dont give these financial rating companies too much credibility thogh to be honest.

Too many vested interests if you know what i mean. B):rolleyes:B)

And they downgraded the twelve on the basis of the q e announced by the bank of england, so i agree it don't make a lot of difference.

Being selfish, i think it's wrong of any of our governments tying in our country both politiclly and financially with the europeon dream, too many eggs in one basket.Yet burosso wants more. We, the uk are better off out, in my opinion. Trade yes, anything else no, (sure nigel has said that) there is too much to go wrong. Why is there a need for the uk to be governed by two parliaments, don't make sence. I note the e u dream is to become yet another five bill per year dearer, why's that when everyone else is tightning the belt? The eu don't beleive in economising, i'm sure they can shave some off the cap and cfp expenditure at a stroke. And they give a reason to pay for a few more mep's. it's Bonkers. :) I note the auditors are in for the e u again next week, whats the betting re the result. :)

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I say that Great Britain should not have to pay anything to the countries in danger, their fault, let them sort it out, :rolleyes:;)

I know, why dont the Great British government buy the industries of the countries in trouble at a knock down price, or better still, bring them into the commonwealth, LoL :rolleyes::whistling:

Let the Euro fester, LoL :rolleyes::rolleyes:

And with that i bid thee goodbye :bye1::bye1::roll1:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

I say that Great Britain should not have to pay anything to the countries in danger, their fault, let them sort it out, :rolleyes:;)

I know, why dont the Great British government buy the industries of the countries in trouble at a knock down price, or better still, bring them into the commonwealth, LoL :rolleyes::whistling:

Let the Euro fester, LoL :rolleyes::rolleyes:

And with that i bid thee goodbye :bye1::bye1::roll1:

Are you saying that it would be a good thing for the UK economy if the market that we do some 40% of our business with were to "festser"?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Are you saying that it would be a good thing for the UK economy if the market that we do some 40% of our business with were to "festser"?

In business putting your eggs in one basket case is bad for business. Barosso wants permanent tighter financial links with all countries. How many are contributers and how many receivers, how many will become recievers due to the e u staight jacket monatory policy? Will they ever turn around their failed economies? Why should some contries who's taxpayers work until they are 65-66 subsidise another country who's mabee, semi tax payers retire at 53 and are now protesting because they think they are hard done by. Value for money spent? Tell me what the extra 5 bill per year will acheive, what happend to our rebate monies re the unfair, unbalanced cap, why has it been given back? Why does the e u wish to tax the isle of dogs and the city trading. Is the u k not paying enough already?

And sorry captain, i do think this guy has a point.

And this one

your turn. :)

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Why does the e u wish to tax the isle of dogs and the city trading. Is the u k not paying enough already?

Farage is a clown.

The money from the proposed tax on certain financial operations does not go to the EU. It stays in the individual countries that raise it. In other words the money raised in Britain would stay in Britain.

The reason the EU suggested this, was that they thought it should apply to all EU countries to stop money traders and the leaches of the markets doing their trades in other EU countries that didn't have the tax, thereby avoiding it. Easy really.

Farage is a clown.

The money from the proposed tax on certain financial operations does not go to the EU. It stays in the individual countries that raise it. In other words the money raised in Britain would stay in Britain.

The reason the EU suggested this, was that they thought it should apply to all EU countries to stop money traders and the leaches of the markets doing their trades in other EU countries that didn't have the tax, thereby avoiding it. Easy really.

ahh, so why is the u k government telling all that they will oppose this tax on our financial institutions?

What do you think about barroso, doing a good job? :)

Edited by barry luxton

ahh, so why is the u k government telling all that they will oppose this tax on our financial institutions?

What do you think about barroso, doing a good job? :)

Maybe they think other countries wont implement it as rigorously as the UK? Who knows?

Maybe its because Britain earns as lot more money through financial trades rather than manufacturing? Who knows?

I saw the reports on the proposal in the UK tabloids and laughed at how they tried to make it sound like it was "A new EU tax"(with money going to EU funds.)

But the tax money raised is for Britain's coffers. Nowhere else.

As for Barroso, i can understand where he is coming from.

Ufortunatly barroso appears to be dictating as opposed with the will of the pepole. And governments are aware and are playing up to that. This is all that is wrong with the euro club in the eyes of many in the uk and no doubt many within the other 400 mil.

On top of that problem the e u really has a huge financial black hole and they don't have an answer. i note yesterdays meeting in germany will take a month to clarify what was decided, that isn't what the market lead economy is looking for. Within the quote, there is a sentence that cammeron won't wish to hear, as he will have to break yet another promise to the uk if he is to take that route, we are watching. Can we have a referendum please. B)

p.s. gives a platform for nigel who is enjoying himself. :D

quote:

The European Commission president, Jose Manuel Barroso, has tried to speak for the common interest, pleading for the Commission to take the lead in solving Europe's problems.

But he is a political appointee, and as such, he is easily ignored by national leaders and scarcely noticed by the wider public.

Perhaps, if Mr Barroso were an elected leader, he could guide European public opinion towards a comprehensive solution to the crisis that balanced the interests of the different nations.

But as it is, the European public is very far from understanding the issues, or agreeing to the greater economic and political integration that may be needed to save the euro.

Sadly, this political dilemma is one that may not have a workable solution.

But as it is, the European public is very far from understanding the issues, or agreeing to the greater economic and political integration that may be needed to save the euro.

Sadly, this political dilemma is one that may not have a workable solution.

The Euro is beyond salvation. It was an ill thought out idea from day one that assumed Europeans were all equal. The fact is we aren't and never will be. It is only a matter of time before Germany pulls the plug and the whole thing collapses. Why should hard working Germans subsidize idle Greeks?