Bailing out the Euro

ColinW

We don't have crap like that appearing in French tabloids either. The problem is home grown, but it's easier to blame someone else.

You have me lost there, are you French or English. your location is Southampton, Hampshire e5002041.gif , or is than an ignorant question.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And maybe your system is breaching human rights ?

No we just have professional judges that use the act as it was intended.

the act is actually written into our constitution here, so it is even more weighted in law.

No we just have professional judges that use the act as it was intended.

the act is actually written into our constitution here, so it is even more weighted in law.

OK fair do's. The joys of living in a Republic.

But forgive me, people may think it is wrong to have a system like that, illegal to go outdoors without your ID card, very Draconian law IMHO.

But it works, and thats what matters.

How often is the law enforced, do you have any stats on that point ? can you be jailed after so many times of forgetting it, the three strikes and your out sort of thing. We are supposed to have that ruling over here, LoL and we all know how stupid our laws are. ;)

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

OK fair do's. The joys of living in a Republic.

But forgive me, people may think it is wrong to have a system like that, illegal to go outdoors without your ID card, very Draconian law IMHO.

But it works, and thats what matters.

How often is the law enforced, do you have any stats on that point ? can you be jailed after so many times of forgetting it, the three strikes and your out, oops thats another British law, sorry. LoL

We don't live in a republic. we are a constitutional monarchy.

We dont have a system like that, Its not illegal to go outdoors without your card either. just inconvenient as its used so much.

So there is no chance of being jailed for it. :)

I stand corrected captain, LoL always thought Spain was a republic.

But come to think of it i have visited King Carlos's palace near Palma, and saw him at the marina during a yatching regatta.

The Spanish navy was standing by near the headland and threatened to shoot us out of the water if we strayed near his manor. LoL

Good job my name isnt Nelson LoL

Where did i read that its illegal to go outdoors withot your ID card. ? its on here im sure.

“Vescere bracis meis”

You have me lost there, are you French or English. your location is Southampton, Hampshire e5002041.gif , or is than an ignorant question.
Neither Andrew. I'm a Scot. I live in Southampton, but my children, ex-wife and all my in-laws are French.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Thanks for clearing that up. I think you did tell me before though ? LoL

“Vescere bracis meis”

Where did i read that its illegal to go outdoors withot your ID card. ? its on here im sure.
It is in Germany, it's not in France, although most French people don't go out without the ID card because it is a convenient way to identify ones self.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

And thanks again.

There's a pattern developing here, all ID card that are a legal requirement seem to be from a country that had a dictatorship in power ! barring France that is, i dint think ID cards went back to the little wee mighty ones time, i would say Napoleon but cannot spell his name,LoL :P

Edited by Andrew

“Vescere bracis meis”