A "must have" accessory

Newt

And available from BassPro at only $39.95 a pair.

camovision.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Newt, my first reaction was to post "what ever next" but after some thought I cant think of any thing else possibly left to make in camo!! Got to go now as I must hurry to contact the manufacturers as I would love to be the UK's sole distributer!!! Mark my words these will be the Carp tackle tarts must have item for the comming year!!! God only knows how any of us have been able to catch fish with out them!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

BUDGIE:

Mark my words these will be the Carp tackle tarts must have item for the comming year!!! God only knows how any of us have been able to catch fish with out them! :P:D

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

I have a geat bit of camo kit, ive been groundin testing them them for a while, and even when i make it blatently obvious that im wearing them they are still unseen, and dont seem to spook any fish or animal, comfortable light weight, and almost seemless, camo underpants, what every angler needs........there not water proof though!!!!

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道

I can see only one possible problem with these glasses, If you drop them in a field or wooded area......could you find them? :D:D

Gray...the Police are on to you!!!!!!!

[ 20. October 2003, 06:08 AM: Message edited by: Ian Bass ]

Steve Randles:

Steve Randles:

Mark my words these will be the Carp tackle tarts must have item for the comming year!!! God only knows how any of us have been able to catch fish with out them!

....and cue...stage left...Stainless Gaffer...he's been testing them for 2 years!!! :P:D
Nothing wrong with stainless Mr Randles! :cool:

Newt, I just can't see why anyone would want a pair for fishing. And I certainly wouldn't be seen dead wearing them! :rolleyes:

Out of interest, for a mate, not me of course, where are they available from? :D