MAKE MONEY LEGALY

smokeyjoe

Comments

I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little :

[edit note - spam is not allowed and not appreciated on this forum (or probably on any others you can think of). Removed. Newt]

Note to the two folks who responded - why didn't you just click on the 'report post' thing that's at the bottom of each post and send notification to the mods that it was here? We get to them lots quicker that way.

[ 01. November 2003, 02:01 AM: Message edited by: Newt ]

Cranfield:

Where are the Moderators when you need them ?

Watching 'Black Hawk Down' and awaiting any email notifications of forum problems. Why do you ask?

whats wrong with spam? many a yank got his way by producing a tin in ww2 ,i expect half the older members are related to that deliceous pink semi meat product that tastes good both to humans and fish ,its destinctive tin ensures that it can be identified easily against lesser products ,on a sandwhich with brown sauce or mustard its good enough for a sunday maincourse ,fried its just as good and dried gently in the sun on a greek island with wind straight from africa it makes a good patch for leather shoes or as a edible loincloth for harder times ....drool

oh THAT kind of spam.....ban it :mad:

to avoid scandal over advertising there ARE other forms of tinned meat just? as good :)

well not for edible loincloths though :cool:

[ 01. November 2003, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Little sucker is sorta unobtrusive, isn't it?

For any that have never used it, a click of that button and you can make whatever comment you want then a link to the thread in question with your comment will be emailed to all the mods.

[ 01. November 2003, 05:15 PM: Message edited by: Newt ]

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

aanthony:

ha ha, could have some fun with that.    

Speaking from experience as a Mod on other sites, it is not apreciated when someone starts pratting about with it on posts that are not reportable!

Tight Lines,

Matt AKA "The Kid!"

FishingPosts