do as we tell you

barry luxton

Perlease, go and have a look at what maria said in fishmongers hall this week with regards to subsidies within the cfp industry and you will see exactly what damage it has done to the stock. she is now proposing to get rid of it, much the same for the cap. Parts of the farming industry cannot survive without handouts, permanent. That needs sorting. Why does barroso insist the u k give all of our cap rebate monies back? I did not say get rid of all subsidy, however the management of taxpayers monies need to be adjusted to make sure it ain't wasted and thrown away on pointless and damaging schemes, just what the e u are good at.

I did not say do not trade with the e u countries, do not deal with them, do not have anything to do with them. You did.

Are you one of the few happy ones who absolutly revell in what the likes of unelected barruso is 'doing' for you and all will be well once he gets all of the money subsidies handed out to the contries who have overspent within the e u straight jacket management system. Do you think the e u is doing a good job? Why are they asking for more monies to stay in the club, when all countries are retracting? I heard they are taking on more management. And they tell us, ohh 5.6% is not really an increase. Why does the u k need two management systems, because our parliament can't manage? The u k electrorate havn't been asked, what is wrong with asking?

I said i don't want to be dictated to by the overburdend, wasteful, pointless management system. Would you like me to put it in bold text for you.

One thing i do not like is this.

People who tell ME that I'm European. I don't feel European, think like them, act like them nor want the same things as them. I am an island dweller, ( OK not any ore since that God forsaken chunnel was built. ) End of, OK :lol::wub: We have not been connected to the Continent for eons,

If people want to think as themselves as European in this Great land of ours then so be it, but DO NOT tell me i'm European, and i wont tell you YOUR NOT EUROPEAN.

Do we have a deal :clap2:

And try and tell a Corsican that he's not a Corsican, i wonder how many Corsicans feel more Italian the French !, or go tell a Mallorcan that he's not Mallorcan ? see what they say.

IMHO most Island dwellers think they are not European. :o

I just wonder how many Island people want to be seperated rom their " host country "

Malta, Mediterranean race of people, not European. In fact any Mediterranean island should not be classed as European. They are NOT joined to the CONTINENT in any way shape or form. After all Europe is on the Continent, is it not. B)

only in numbers ,nothing has changed much in 2000 years or more we still go to war over petty squabbles ,the rich oppress the poor ,lust and avarice still reign ,and deep down both corsicans and maltesers consider themselves corsicans and maltesers above "Europeans" ;)

if ofcourse the state of Europe or europe at all existed it would be one country ruled by one parliament ,its getting there but members still consider themselves corsican or maltesers or english not europens ;) and long may it last

its britain (or malta further back) and the continent of europe just as its been for 10,000 years ,we stopped being part of the continent of europe when the channel and north sea formed

if ofcourse even close bum chums france and germany considered them selves "european" in the federal state scenario there would be no germany or france to fall back on at the first squabble.

perhaps if europhiles loved the continent so much they would live there?

"europe" is a man made concept ,it fall's apart very quickly as soon as its realised even countries are man made concepts ,we are an island our borders are pretty well set in stone by nature and by the islanders

perhaps a referendum should be arranged ,those voting to be fully integrated into germany should stand up then they could be deported to their blessed federal state and the rest left alone to be english

I used to be british. The welsh wanted devolution, scotland wants both devolution and it's independance from the uk, but not from the e u :g: . So as far as i'm concerned i'm now english. :lol:

i was born in england it says on my birth certificate it was in england i am english not british ,britain is only on a map your not born in britain but in a country ,trouble is will england become england when scotland and wales get independance or will we become a state of europe first

as for the nonsense joining the EU has made on our commerce with the continent its nonsence we have been buying ansd selling to the mainland of Europe for 4,000 years ,its the bloody foreigners tha made it difficult in the last 100 protecting[b their[/b interests not vice versa ,our joining isnt for free trade its a bloody bribe to foreigners to let it continue :rolleyes: we are part of "europe" only when its suits the french and germans and their cosy clique.they are quite happy to flog us stuff and take over our companies and resourses but if they get niggled those borders will close at the slightest excuse

Once you have had your referendum, if you get one, will you put-up and shut-up. If so for how long.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no and for 4 seconds

my outlook on it is those that vote for the EU go and live there those that dont live here

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

yes

no

Have your say and i'll have mine, i dont tell you to shut up so why tell me. Please respect that.

I am expressing my opinions.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

yes

no

Have your say and i'll have mine, i dont tell you to shut up so why tell me. Please respect that.

I am expressing my opinions.

I'm not disrespecting you or telling you to shut up. I'm asking you if we had a referendum and the majority of us vote for the status quo will that be the end of it.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

My sincere apologies.

I WILL NEVER in my lifetime consider myself as European, with or without a referendum.

The Queen or King of England, The Holy Father, His Highness the Pope, The Chief Rabbi, any PM be him/her from this country or from the Continent., and with respect you, will ever change my mind.

Just because the status quo say so, it does not mean i have to fall into line and accept that voting from other people.

As the Prisoner said, i am a MAN and not a number, my mind is my own, and that way it will stay.

As i have stated, English first, British second European, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER.

Can i ask you a personal question ?

Are you a patriotic person ? are you a Royalist or a Republican. ?

I think i already know the answer.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

As i have stated, English first, British second European, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER.

Isn't that a bit like saying you're happy to be classed as a human being, but there's no way you'll ever see yourself as a mammal? We're still Europeans, regardless of whether or not we're in the EU, surely?

Isn't that a bit like saying you're happy to be classed as a human being, but there's no way you'll ever see yourself as a mammal? We're still Europeans, regardless of whether or not we're in the EU, surely?

I once got into a conversation with a girl from Northern Ireland, applying similar logic to how one can be both British and Irish.

It didn't end well. ;)

I think when people say they don't self-identify as European, they aren't talking about geography, they're talking about political and cultural identity.

I think when people say they don't self-identify as European, they aren't talking about geography, they're talking about political and cultural identity.

Yes, you're probably right, Steve. I saw an interesting programme on TV a few years ago, in which the participants (a mix of "personalities" and members of the general public), who all felt themselves to be of exclusively English ancestry, had their DNA tested for ethnicity. The results were surprising - I think the only one who turned out to have almost 100% native DNA was Norman Tebbutt!

Once you have had your referendum, if you get one, will you put-up and shut-up. If so for how long.

Sure will, as long as we also get to vote those who govern every five years. That sounds democratic to me. :)

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I once got into a conversation with a girl from Northern Ireland, applying similar logic to how one can be both British and Irish.

It didn't end well. ;)

I am though, i dont live on the Continent where Europe is so how can i be clased as a European ?

Isn't that a bit like saying you're happy to be classed as a human being, but there's no way you'll ever see yourself as a mammal?

There's no way of denying that is there.

“Vescere bracis meis”