4 Muslim Women who attack a White Woman are spared Jail.

No, no need to say more. That's enough to prove that you haven't got a clue.

plenty of clues we live on one line of defence ,a german foothold would have been very precarious without air cover and they foolishly never got it thus shelving all provision for invasion and concentrating on defending france and holland their line of defence.

we needed America for lease lend the invasion bit was down to luck

america didnt help us out of the kindness of their hearts we paid for everything then let them use britain as an unsinkable air craft carrier until recently and we were forced to implement them long before america came into the war officially ,they still have two bases left .

america does not invade a country without leaving bases behind anywhere :D

"helping" us was a relief it could have been an earlier plan red america liked us so much :rolleyes:

not sure why were squabbling over the Normandy landings we ended up under hitlers visage of europe and germany dictates the rules ,we actually lost ww2 our dead must be spinning in their graves

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did the American make money out of the rest of the world during WW11, the only nation to do so ??

What " inventions " did they have during the war. :mellow: jet engine ? who invented that. ?

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

jet turbine? about the 1760's ? as a bit of entertainment

a lot further back using steam

not the germans they vastly improved it though ,as my bit below says we grabbed some of the scientists america go the rest ,as for realistic production engines we invented the design which america "stole" in their usual sharing scams where they never produce anything of use

britain invented 75% of everything out there were just not very good keeping or producing it :D

heres some english ones

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Engli...and_discoveries

wheres worldwide patents when you need them :D

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

oooops sorry, i strayed e3868.gif there, LoL

Sorry about that chaps.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

jet engine ? who invented that. ?
A German chap called Hans Joachim Pabst von Ohain

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

A German chap called Hans Joachim Pabst von Ohain

There has always been a squabble of who actually invented the jet engine.

The Germans however produced the first Jet aircraft, the vaunted Me262, in 1941 and it passed trials in 1942.

What a good chap Hitler was in holding back full scale production until after the War was lost for Germany.

Imagine the USAAF and Bomber Command meeting the Me262 over Europe, even with the P51.

It would have been absolute carnage.

Also, had they produced the America bomber early too..early version of a Stealth bomber..New York and back...certainly would have made the Americans take notice.

-----------------------

See below

Edited by Tony U

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Sorry Cory but Frank Whittle, patented in 1930 in the United Kingdom, and Hans von Ohain, patented in 1936 in Germany (von Ohain did not even conceive his idea of a propeller less engine until 1933); but Germany certainly developed the concept far quicker than the UK.

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

There has always been a squabble of who actually invented the jet engine.

The Germans however produced the first Jet aircraft, the vaunted Me262, in 1941 and it passed trials in 1942.

What a good chap Hitler was in holding back full scale production until after the War was lost for Germany.

Imagine the USAAF and Bomber Command meeting the Me262 over Europe, even with the P51.

It would have been absolute carnage.

Also, had they produced the America bomber early too..early version of a Stealth bomber..New York and back...certainly would have made the Americans take notice.

-----------------------

There is no squabble. Hans Joachim Pabst von Ohain Heinkel took out a patent for the jet engine in 1936. In 1939 Heinkel developed the He 178, the first aircraft to fly under turbojet power, and the first working jet aircraft. It's maiden flight was on 27 August 1939.

After WWII Whittle and Ohain became good friends.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Sorry Cory but Frank Whittle, patented in 1930 in the United Kingdom, and Hans von Ohain, patented in 1936 in Germany (von Ohain did not even conceive his idea of a propeller less engine until 1933); but Germany certainly developed the concept far quicker than the UK.
Yes Whittle was the first to patent the jet engine, but Ohain was the first to put one in a plane that flew.