4 Muslim Women who attack a White Woman are spared Jail.

I expect he has just popped out to do a bit of "country protecting".Im sure he´ll be back when it´s all safe again. :)

LoL sarcasm now :lol:

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sportsman,

That would be me.

Andrew said he is, by definition, racist. I believed him. But Mr. Webster and Phone say Andrew is racist.

Now, neither Mr. Webster or Phone said that was a bad thing. I don't have the stripes to be judgemental.

Don't you think a "herding social instinct" is in all humans? Seems that way from history. Don't you think it is in our genes? If a "lone wolf" comes into my "community" he does so at his own peril. Send him home with a "message" if he chooses to impose his will. I believe Romans made the rules in Rome. It was a privlidge to be Roman.

Phone

So what your saying is if a white Englishman hits me that's just hooliganism and that's OK. He gets a 50 quid fine for a public order offence (if it gets to court which is doubtful)

If a black man hits me then that's racial and he should get 3 years prison and then deportation.

What was that you were saying about a multi layered justice system? :P

You mentioned hooliganism not I. Hooliganism is generally a herd trend.

You also mentioned a casualty assault whilst in employment.

If a white man or black man hits you and it was not your fault then both deserve the same custodial sentences.

If it was your fault then I have no sympathy for you.

If either a white man or a black man hits you and it is racially motivated then both should receive the same just punishment.

That is the point of my vent. This does not happen.

A woman ranting on public transport is incarcerated. Yet did she ever assualt anyone...nope.

The Somalian scum ganged up on a white couple threw racist insults and kicked the white woman to the ground before trying to stomp her brains out. Were they incacerated?

So Sportman where is the inequality? Right here on the streets. A rule for one and not the other.

This one incident will, I can assure you, incite greater resentment and could explode the already volatile situation.

Already in my area the rumblings, even from pensioners, are becoming louder.

Those who sit their believing that there is no issue and it is all rosey should take their hands from their eyes.

We are being choked on multiculteralism and yet it seems that only one group is being made to accept it.

If that makes me racist....

You mentioned hooliganism not I. Hooliganism is generally a herd trend.

You also mentioned a casualty assault whilst in employment.

If a white man or black man hits you and it was not your fault then both deserve the same custodial sentences.

If it was your fault then I have no sympathy for you.

If either a white man or a black man hits you and it is racially motivated then both should receive the same just punishment.

That is the point of my vent. This does not happen.

A woman ranting on public transport is incarcerated. Yet did she ever assualt anyone...nope.

The Somalian scum ganged up on a white couple threw racist insults and kicked the white woman to the ground before trying to stomp her brains out. Were they incacerated?

So Sportman where is the inequality? Right here on the streets. A rule for one and not the other.

This one incident will, I can assure you, incite greater resentment and could explode the already volatile situation.

Already in my area the rumblings, even from pensioners, are becoming louder.

Those who sit their believing that there is no issue and it is all rosey should take their hands from their eyes.

We are being choked on multiculteralism and yet it seems that only one group is being made to accept it.

If that makes me racist....

Can't agree more. We're fed all this inequality sh*t but they couldn't be more hypocritical.

For the first time in history I think that white British people, in Britain have less say than ethnic minorities and foreigners.

The woman on the tram did get one thing right: "Sort out your own countries, don't come and do mine. Britain is nothing now."

Edited by davedave

As famous fisherman John Gierach once said "I used to like fishing because I thought it had some larger significance. Now I like fishing because it's the one thing I can think of that probably doesn't."

We shall have to disagree.

What you say is nonsense in my opinion.

I strongly believe that the only reason that this made the headlines and the only reason that you put it up here is because the girls were Somali muslims.

This sort of attack happens all the time but you never hear about it because no-ones interested as long as it doesn't happen to them.

If you want to get incensed why not get incensed about something like this

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/...-his-death.html

Oh, no, no mention of immigrants to blame <_< It's our own home bred scum.

And am I glad I don't live in your UK. It is not a nice place anymore

I have lived in France for just over year now. During that time I have been lied to, conned, robbed, abused and taken for a mug.

On each occasion it was a fellow Brit that did it. :angry:

Edited by Sportsman

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Can't agree more. We're fed all this inequality sh*t but they couldn't be more hypocritical.

For the first time in history I think that white British people, in Britain have less say than ethnic minorities and foreigners.

The woman on the tram did get one thing right: "Sort out your own countries, don't come and do mine. Britain is nothing now."

Britain has been very little since 1947. It just taken a long time for some people to wake up to the fact.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

phone

Yes saying what people where thinking. Simply putting it, going by previous posters remarks, i said what i said,

Can i ask you did you search for a definition of a racist ? or did you know. Did you make up your mind i " am ! a racist and decided to put a definition, well sort of , telling me that a dictionary deems me as racist. Do other posters view come under scrutiny like my posts were ?

So how come another person can say such things that i said are not grilled and clased as a racist. ??

Thank you for that, is that the American freedom of speech bill, or it it a global thing.

As my last post stated, i have said what i think, thats all, foreigners have said this and that about freedom of speech, and hit on racism. all in Britain/England. I just added another aspect into the frey. bringing other countries into the debate just to show it does happen in " their countries ".

As usual it was more or less rubbished because the press reporting it could not speak Spanish. Now to me, thats not right you see, if you heavily criticize a country where you do not live, then your home country can come under the spotlight just the same as the country under debate.

I have read all that people have said about my home country, and took it on the chin, but now i decided to put a new slant on the debate, bring another country into it. Equal footing, or can i not practise that freedom in the eye's of the other posters, maybe they will say tit fort tat tactics. Not so, say i, just showing that every country has its racist issues.

Does that make me racist, judging by some of the past posters remarks, it would 100% make me a racist., like it or not. Maybe people are blinkered by their new utopian lifestyle.

Or is it because i dared mention other countries with racist problems. Go to the topic and read what you said on #13

Andrew,

Second part first. You are a racist if you believe British are different than anyone else. Dictionary: the doctrine that a certain human race is superior to any or all others. You tell me?

First part. Wiki

Phone

To which i replied.

Phone. I do not believe for one second that being BRITISH IS BEING BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE IN THIS WORLD.

What i do take offense at is being labeled a racist, by being called outright or by snide remarks.

.And then you went on to say this.

Andrew,

Tell the dictionary folks to re-define "racist". I cut and paste. You say, by their standards - you're racist. Not a bad thing - just fact.

You're the one coming across as "hard headed".

Phone

And this says a lot !

Well, judging by some of the posts on here it seems that the British working man is nothing more than an idle, moaning, ignorant, workshy, rascist layabout.
Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

@ Sportsman....

What is the difference between the Woman on the bus and the Somali gang?

1. The woman on the bus is in prison where the Somali gang are not.

2. The woman on the bus was convicted through the recorded evidence and is now in prison.

The Somali scum also recorded, although convicted, were not jailed and yet their crime was far of a far more serious nature.

The message is now out there that a white woman verbally ranting, yet not assaulting, will go to jail and a Muslim who kicks the crap out of someone and is racially abusive will not.

Fair?

How will this do anything other than increase intolerance?

Oh please, do a bit of basic research.

The woman on the Tram has yet to be tried, let alone convicted and imprisoned.

She is on remand.

The magistrates placed her on remand for her own safety.

It took me about 10 seconds to find this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-16051120

Do you think she'll got to prison?

Want to take bets?

Edited by Sportsman

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/