tayside police apologise to muslims for tv ad

Andy_1984

It is NOT haraaam to own a dog. It is not haraaam to keep a dog in your house (although most observing muslims won't). It is not haraaam to touch a dog, or any other animal that allah created (sic). If the saliva of a dog falls on a muslim's skin or clothing, it is his responsibility to cleanse himself and his clothing. No retribution should be sought against the animal. It is haraam to keep any animal on a short lead for long periods without water, food shelter etc.

Keeping animals in a cage that is too small is haraaam. Participating in any blood sport is haraaam

Of course there are some muslim's who will have a more literal view of what is written in the Koran, but then there are some imbecile christians who think that they earth is only 6,000 years old and who regard the Flintstones movie as a documentary :rolleyes:

Well said that man!! BUT not a JOT of difference it will make I suspect!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hhhmmm that time of the month again
ROFL

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

As it's both new and on topic, here is the latest of Pat Condell's video's on tollerating religion.

Youtube Video ->

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

That's the second time I've seen that clip posted today. I like PC, a man after my own heart.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

At last , a man with some sense and balls to speak his mind, Pat Condell for Prime Minster!!!

Good on the man.

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

At last , a man with some sense and balls to speak his mind, Pat Condell for Prime Minster!!!

Good on the man.

You mean President. Pat Condell is up for separation of Church and State. That would mean no C of E and the queen being demoted to Mrs Windsor.Still up for it?

You mean President. Pat Condell is up for separation of Church and State. That would mean no C of E and the queen being demoted to Mrs Windsor.Still up for it?

Abso-bloody-lutely. :thumbs:

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

Abso-bloody-lutely. :thumbs:
I'm glad to agree with you for a change then Mr M.

It is NOT haraaam to own a dog. It is not haraaam to keep a dog in your house (although most observing muslims won't). It is not haraaam to touch a dog, or any other animal that allah created (sic). If the saliva of a dog falls on a muslim's skin or clothing, it is his responsibility to cleanse himself and his clothing. No retribution should be sought against the animal. It is haraam to keep any animal on a short lead for long periods without water, food shelter etc.

Keeping animals in a cage that is too small is haraaam. Participating in any blood sport is haraaam

Of course there are some muslim's who will have a more literal view of what is written in the Koran, but then there are some imbecile christians who think that they earth is only 6,000 years old and who regard the Flintstones movie as a documentary :rolleyes:

Falconry is hugely popular in the Middle east a blood sport surely? as for the Imbecile christians they fall in line with all the Abrahamic belliefs.

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Falconry is hugely popular in the Middle east a blood sport surely? as for the Imbecile christians they fall in line with all the Abrahamic belliefs.
Falconry is indeed popular in the Middle East, but it is not a blood sport according to the Koran. The birds themselves are haraam.