Azraels Dish of the Day

azrael

the beans on toast recipe

tin of tesco stripe brand beans

2 clices of tesco strip brand bread

2 scoops of margarine

open tin of baked beans they can be bbq if you are adventourous but any supermarket own brand label will do

put beans in pan and gently heat

put 2 slices of plastic type bread in toaster

when the toaster goes ping remove bread and apply the margarine

put toast on plate

tip pan of beans on top of toast

eat and enjoy its a winner :thumbs:

to improve the recipe and with out much extra effort you can rub some crushed garlic on the bread before toasting and also use butter on the bread and not margarine

Azree

Let us see rather that like Janus—or better, like Yama, the Brahmin god of death—religion has two faces, one very friendly, one very gloomy...” Arthur Schopenhaur

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how to make the cupa soup

open packet empty in to cup and add boiling water simples

Azree

Let us see rather that like Janus—or better, like Yama, the Brahmin god of death—religion has two faces, one very friendly, one very gloomy...” Arthur Schopenhaur

What recipe of cuppa soup would you advise to have, :D would crushed garlic add another dimension to the taste, I do hope you Tesco's own cuppa soup as i do.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

philistine! mr harriot does the best ones i quite like the gumbo version

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

tesco own brand is fine just add a handful of chopped garlic and stirs well in

Azree

• 2 months later...

i have not done a post on azraels dish for long time and so you must have lots of cloves of garlic left lieing around ready to use for the receipe. so i will show you how to make use of them by roasting them.

method of the roasting

1 start by getting the oven preheated to 400/500 °F

2 next prepare the garlic by peeling away the outer layers of the garlic skin from the bulb, you should be leaving the skins of the individual cloves intact.

3 Place the garlic heads in a baking pan. next it is time to drizzle a couple teaspoons of olive oil over each clove of garlic. next put in the oven and bake for half an hour.

4 remove garlic from oven and allow it to cool enough so you can touch it without burning yourself. next peel the skin of the gloves and they are ready to eat. you can use a small fork or cocktail stick to eat them with.

5 you can eat them on there own but i like to did in honey.

roast garlic prepared as par the recipe can be added to all dishes that you make and mashed with potato and milk and butter it makes a very tasty garlic mash. if you make the mash do not forget to grate some cheese and raw garlic on before serving.

Azree

• 5 months later...

it has been a long time from the last dish of the day and so its more like dish of every few months but will post a quick and simple one

its so simple you can whip it up in no times and invite those on your ignore list around to break bread and become the bestest of frends

the make frends ignore list frendship haddock dish

make fends haddock dish requirements

100 ml of milky milk

30g butter

salt and pepper

haddock fillets

breadcrumbs

some parmesan cheese or your own bestest cheese grated

preparation method

preheat the oven to 200C

in the saucepan, heat the milk and butter until the butter melts and add the salt and pepper until it tastes good

spoon over the butter milky mixture on to the fish fillet and add thee grated cheese and cover in a layer of breadcrumbs

bake in the oven for ten minutes or until the cheese is melted and the bread crumbs become like golden showers of lovelyness.

you will need to increase the ingredients depending on how manies are on your ignore list

so if you have 5 ingnored frends then its x5 the ingrediants simples

if you are not liking the haddock you can swap for other best fish any good white fish will do but best is haddock, cod, zander and the panganese catfishs

if you do not use all the milky butter you can pour in to a bowl and serve as a side dish to dip some bread in to tastes very good

edit, you can add the garlic to the milky butter if you enjoy the taste

Edited by azrael

Azree

crucian carp in sour cream

ingredants requirements

100 g sour cream

dill and sga eherbs

3 small onions

salt and pepper to taste

the method of preparation

take scales of the fishes, gut them and remove the gills

chopping of the onions

chop the dill and sage herbs

stuff the belly of the crucian carps with dill onion and sgae but save some

next mix the remaining chopped herbs with sour cream and season it with salt

pour the mixture over the carps and place them on an oven tray

cook the fish in a preheated oven at 170 C.

carps need bakingfor about 45 minutes or until go golden brown

very good dish and if to your liking you could use some garlic with the onion

Azree

dsc00786tp.th.jpg

This would go well with it.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."