A rod for the liberal angler!

Dave H

One of my dreams is to get a ticket to a top carp water and turn up with a hawaiian shirt, bright blue argos tent, and a couple of these rods, just for the expressions :D

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

I am sure some of you may be interested in purchasing the said rod... :whistling:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fishing-Tackle-L...=item5d31689a80

hmmm

now if they did one in pink camo.....

hang on!!!!

http://www.camofishingrods.com/index.php?m...;products_id=16

:D :D :D

51LuYcGPRdL._SS400_.jpg

bivvy up in this

Edited by kirisute

I am sure some of you may be interested in purchasing the said rod... :whistling:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fishing-Tackle-L...=item5d31689a80

Yes I would for my grand daughter however these have been around for a number of years and sadly they are of a very poor quality and are pretty usless which is a shame as I have found a lovely pink reel for her and it would be nice to be able to find a nice colourful rod to go with it.

If however your post was alluding to the possibility that the rod may be attractive to a gay angler I can assure you that most of the gay lads that fish who I know prefer something much more butch and efficient.

Oh and a final point if I find that this thread opens the way for the expression of latent homophobia it will vanish into deepest cyberspace I kid ye not.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical

minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which

holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan

good luck!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Yes I would for my grand daughter however these have been around for a number of years and sadly they are of a very poor quality and are pretty usless which is a shame as I have found a lovely pink reel for her and it would be nice to be able to find a nice colourful rod to go with it.

If however your post was alluding to the possibility that the rod may be attractive to a gay angler I can assure you that most of the gay lads that fish who I know prefer something much more butch and efficient.

Oh and a final point if I find that this thread opens the way for the expression of latent homophobia it will vanish into deepest cyberspace I kid ye not.

And so it should be Alan .

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

It's a bit of s cynical sales shot and heavily relient upon a stereotype, that is to say 'women like pink'. Enthusiastic women anglers may not feel good wandering around with pink tackle in a male dominated environment like fishin' where they are sometimes percieved as bit of a novelty anyway.

That said when they produce rods and reels which as as good as the ones I use (and I buy mid price ranged gear staying within my means), say a lure rod in 10 TO 40 gm casting weight range with a balanced low profile mulitplier, then I would buy for sure! :D

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"