Tacklebox Stickers?

Elton

BUDGIE:

On the subject of stickers,badges etc (erm well nearly on the subject!) does anyone ever remember seeing that sad f--k in the angling press with the Fox logo tattoed on his arm.............he was a carp angler of course        :rolleyes:

I expect that he supports the CA :D:D:D .

Errrr, Budgie, a few editions ago, in Pike Lines, there was a marginally sad bloke with a pike's head tattooed on his arm!

But having the Fox logo, that is sad, incredibly sad! I mean, had it been House of Hardy, or even ABU, it would have been okay.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter and James,Ive not got any tattooes myself (come close once to getting a set of parachutists wings tattooed on my arm once when in the forces but fortunately the guy wouldnt do it as I could hardly stand!)but can still apreciate a good one.Naturally as anglers ones of fish and the likes are apealing.................but the logo of a firm for gods sake :confused: :rolleyes:

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

I have a picture of Rudd on my face-------------------------------------------------------------------------Oh no, it IS my face!!!!!!!!!!

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

BUDGIE:

Peter and James,Ive not got any tattooes myself (come close once to getting a set of parachutists wings tattooed on my arm once when in the forces but fortunately the guy wouldnt do it as I could hardly stand!)but can still apreciate a good one.Naturally as anglers ones of fish and the likes are apealing.................but the logo of a firm for gods sake   :confused:      :rolleyes:  

Err another dark side of the story as Budgie comming close to having a tattoo. :D

What wrong having a name or logo of a firm then Budgie?

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

Whats wrong with having a company logo tattooed on your arm you ask bruv?

I despair with you mate!how can we possibley come from the same gene pool? Remember how I used to tease you as a child saying that you were adopted? :D It is the only possible answer You must be Cliff Fox's love child!All those years and Mum never got a penny child support :D

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

BUDGIE:

Whats wrong with having a company logo tattooed on your arm you ask bruv?

I despair with you mate!how can we possibley come from the same gene pool?     Remember how I used to tease you as a child saying that you were adopted?   :D   It is the only possible answer     You must be Cliff Fox's love child!All those years and Mum never got a penny child support   :D  

:D:D It that the best you can do today bruv? :D:D

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

make your own ,print them out stick them to your box and cover with varnish :)

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson