Recreational drugs

Sportsman

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never INSULTED you madam.

I expressed that i thought you were demeaning me, but you are incapable of realising that, its like peeing in the wind trying to get through to you, you are incapable of understanding my feeling of my humiliation in as many word as to suggest that i am uneducated, you are incapable of even thinking that you do humiliate people.

Normally people like you mean nothing to me, i have shoulders to keep my coat on, big broad ones you see, but your constant picking and humiliating put downs towards me have reached a head.

I wont resort to infantile remarks, unlike you.

PS

You have openly admitted that you intended to insult, humiliate me

And quick as a flash you retorted with this admitting it was meant to insult me, humiliate me, demean me

And as for this statement

Just posting hard facts with sentences that you have pointed towards me, you always ask about facts, i have given them to you, and you are trying backtrack out of it.

I use the term 'evidence' much more than 'facts' which is unscientific...I am trying not to point out more of your mistakes, but it is very difficult and yet keep talking.

I despite your persitant accusations, don't do 'backtracking' (however you interpret that to mean) have tried to find some common ground, there clearly is none, just put me on ingore and then you will have to stick to yout intent to end communication with me, without having to rely upon willower.

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

And please do not tell me what to do. I will decide when/if you go on my ignore list. :D

Maybe its YOU who should look at your mistakes. How dare you suggest that that my thoughts are mistakes. As for the facts, there for everyone to see, you constant humiliation of me,

Do you not understand, can you comprehend what i am trying to get through to you

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Emma/Andrew - I haven't read all of this thread, but I gather from the bits I have read that I shouldn't rush out and buy a new hat just yet.

I'll close this now, as it's run its course, but would be grateful if you could find a way of avoiding each other, or carrying on the argument in private.

It's not our intention to get involved. You are both valued members.

Thanks.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE