A Landing Net Would Make Life Sooooo Much Easier!

Elton

Youtube Video ->Original Video

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

That man is a first class tit. not only no landing net but no weigh sling :thumbdown:

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.

Not quite the ultimate in fish handling.

I gave up at about 2.46, what a knob!

I wouldn't have used a net I'd have used a trident...multi-purpose tool if you know the weight of it...land fish, weigh fish, cook fish over fire, all with the same bit of kit...magic :thumbs:

Saves loads of handling time Phone :sun:

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

All,

Ahh yes! The world is full of dink fishing critics. The guy had plenty of rod to flip that fish right up in the dust. He was being REALLY really careful because he's on camera. You ain't seen nuttin'!!

Phone

(an ounce here an ounce there - before you know it you are talking about some real respectable weights. (I'd say that fish weighted maybe 7 - 8 lbs).)

Total tosser.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”