I just hate anglers who............

Apache

Arrive just as you have got the fish feeding, and with an entire lake to chose from, plonk themslves down right next to you. Make enough noise to ruin any chance of catching, and then either cast into your swim, past you on the other side, so if you do hook, invaribaly it gets tangled up in their sodding line! :mad:

Tight Lines,

Matt AKA "The Kid!"

FishingPosts

Or anglers who think they are anglers,drunk and shouting to their mates on the other bank,leave a lot of litter,mainly beer cans.Or parents who bring their kids fishing and not keeping them under control,i know they need to learn but there is a need for controling them and teaching them that fishing is a quite sport,unless you lose a good fish and then the air is blue and rather loud

or `Holiday Anglers`!!! Whose tackle only sees the light of day when on holiday with the kids!!

Just watch your dad catch fish. When the red mist has cleared from their brain and they are surrounded by dead mackeral. Or when they`ve lost all their end tackle because of not using a leader. Or when all the surrounding anglers stop fishing just to watch this clown in action. They suddenly get a strop on. Because no-one else seems to realise how great an angler he is!!

How come they always have a cool bag full of cans. And never seem to have the time to let their kids have a go?

Paul.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

I hate "LITTER LOUTS" it's the only thing that really makes me mad. As i was growing up, fishing with my dad he always taught me to check my peg before i left for any litter, i still do this now and let me tell you i have always come home with more rubbish than ive taken myself.

It's different rubbish at different venues, Ponds it's mostly meat tins rivers it's mostly Groundbait bags. Even at 'exclusive' club/syndicate waters. It's the law of averages that some of you reading this do it,a bit of line here or a crisp bag there, 'somebody else will pick it up', well yes i expect i will but i'm getting bloody sick of it TAKE YOUR LITTER HOME :mad:

i agree we have a litter policy in farnham ,litter in your peg and off you go ,pity the person just setting up and the warden catches them with someone elses litter in the swim :mad: line is the worst ,why do they use so much ? ok a bit may get caught in a tree in rare occurences(if the club had a long arm pruner it could be recovered )but several yards lying about on the bank is ludicrous why dont they PICK IT UP why should i be kicked off for someone elses lazyness :mad:

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson