Is it snowing where you are?

corydoras

Yes, it's snowing here a few miles west of Southampton, work is getting a miss today, I ain't driving in that, too many numpties down here that appear to have never experienced snow on the roads.

A good move I think, it's getting quite thick here, almost in town as you know.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Wife is currently driving in in the Saab, which has winter tyres on it. Just got the following text message (transcribed by the voice recognition on her phone)

Fox sake
Numpties

:lol:

• Like 1

A good move I think, it's getting quite thick here, almost in town as you know.

No, not me, I have no idea where you are, or if I ever did I've forgotten.

tiny flurry for about 20 mins here in Norfolk; supposed to hit hard and heavy by this afternoon though. Tuesdays heavy covering hasn't left us yet though the roads are pretty much clear along main routes.

No, not me, I have no idea where you are, or if I ever did I've forgotten.

Near to the stadium mate. Just been down town. Roads in southampton are treacherous, not a teaspoonful of salt.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Wife is currently driving in in the Saab, which has winter tyres on it. Just got the following text message (transcribed by the voice recognition on her phone)

Fox sake

Numpties

:lol:

Yes i had to walk into town this morning. Saw a guy spin a Jag, don't know what he was playing at, he just wellied it away from the lights and you can guess the rest. Rear wheel drive, bit of snow, too much go pedal, first gear, who'll come waltzing Matilda with me. Luckily there was hardly any traffic so there was nothing for him to hit.

Yes i had to walk into town this morning. Saw a guy spin a Jag, don't know what he was playing at, he just wellied it away from the lights and you can guess the rest. Rear wheel drive, bit of snow, too much go pedal, first gear, who'll come waltzing Matilda with me. Luckily there was hardly any traffic so there was nothing for him to hit.

Took her an hour to do what is normally a 20 minute journey because people can't drive and fit their cars with inappropriate tyres. Someone else local was saying he saw someone spin after they slammed the anchors on half way round a corner.