A serious question

Gaz51

It takes a bloody awful fart to smell worse than an onion! :D

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Both the topics and the humour that goes with them seem to have disappeared"

gozzer - since I was a youngster I have heard that a couple of rotten apples can spoil the whole barrel (from the days when apples were packed and sold in barrels) and I think it still holds true - for fruit and for forums.

Hopefully we are on the way to recovery after a "bad apple" clear out. It may take a while but I think it will happen and we'll try not to leave rotting fruit around so long before binning it.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Jerusalem artichokes do it for me........have a pint of perry as well (strangely now called pear cider!) and make sure you're sitting down :rolleyes:

Excessively farty foods generally contain short chain carbohydrates that the human gut doesn't break down and absorb well but the bacteria in the lower bowel can - I think fartichokes fall into that category!

We have a lovely product called Beano (I think it is short for "be no farts") that works well. One tab in the morning and there will beano.

I even found out from our vet that it is safe and effective for dogs which was a HUGE relief since our new pup is great but was putting out some really stinky (think toxic gas) fumes. Two days now with the tabs he likes better than doggy treats and we have a fart-free dwelling.

Bliss!!!

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President