A serious question

Gaz51

Norrie:

I've got a mate who shall remain nameless, but, is fairly famous in our locale, when we finish fishing, its off to Stirling for a Kebab, it gets eaten, then (I kid you not)no more than 10 minutes later he's off, and the car windows are open. I honestly bought an ex army gas mask to wear in the car for our longer journeys.I wont give his name, but his pic is on the gallery with a 5lb cod....   :rolleyes:      :D      :rolleyes:  

Just hope he aint fly fishing with us :D

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I worry if one of those needs a demo to make folks understand it's use. I really do. :D:D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• 5 years later...

You just don't get the high-brow topics on here like this any more.... :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

You just don't get the high-brow topics on here like this any more.... :D

You're right Elton. Both the topics and the humour that goes with them seem to have disappeared, along with some of the names. :(

Is it just me? Everything seems more serious now, (or maybe the humour has changed).

What used to be classed as a joke now seems to be taken as an insult, and anything whimsical is seen as 'beneath' some posters.

Maybe it's just my age, :wheelchair: but I miss it.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Jerusalem artichokes do it for me........have a pint of perry as well (strangely now called pear cider!) and make sure you're sitting down :rolleyes:

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!