E U Robbery

barry luxton

And the latest from Cameron and co, off topic but who gives a damn.

A couple can claim back £1.200 per child in childcare fee,s. BUT only after the next general election. Dangle the carrot Cameron, HO HO HO.

Cory, why so abusive, its not becoming of you at all.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

What's abusive? That I dont give a horses ass what the Ruskies think, or is it the S word?

Child care should be 100% tax deductible, as it is in France. Whether you have one child or a football team.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Who gives a flying foxes f*ckstick what the friggin' Russians think?

Cyprus is currently waiting for Russia to offer terms for restructuring a sovereign loan - so I would say "Cyprus"!

Other than that, anyone in the EU hoping to secure Russian investment.

Bugger Cyprus and Greece. They should never have been allowed in the EU in the first place, and bugger Russia, Russia is not a country it's a organised crime syndicate posing as a state.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

That provides gas and oil ,best not to annoy them

We had a 11 hour power cut yesterday ,i listened to a radio i didnt know i had!

Tried to persuade the mrs i needed to bring in the gas heater and inverter so i could still use the playbook or watch telly but she said no ,just as i lit the 3rd lamp it came back on ,i still had 5 to play with! ,only spilt a little paraffin

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Bugger Cyprus and Greece. They should never have been allowed in the EU in the first place, and bugger Russia, Russia is not a country it's a organised crime syndicate posing as a state.

Where Russian money is concerned, beggars can't be choosers. Likewise their natural resources, which are keeping the lights on across much of Europe.

I agree entirely that Cyprus and Greece should not have been allowed in - but the expansionists need to build their empire, and the political vanity project rolls on. No doubt we will be absorbing all sorts of new and interesting social and economic problems as the roll-out continues.

Yes I know Chesters, it irks me that we have to have gas from the Russkies, and we have no storeage here either, unlike dare I say it dear old France that whilst also dependent on Russian gas had the forethought to build enough storage to keep the country in gas for 5 years.

Yes I know Chesters, it irks me that we have to have gas from the Russkies, and we have no storeage here either, unlike dare I say it dear old France that whilst also dependent on Russian gas had the forethought to build enough storage to keep the country in gas for 5 years.

the gas bit is a pain but i know of a large hidden fuel dump between here and alton so i presume the powers to be will have enough for their chaffuer driven cars should everything go tits up ,the silly thing is the gas holders have all but disapeared although small they hold a small amout of reserve ,when you trust pumps and pipelines on a grand scale its putting all your egs in one basket.

it maybe fine for the monopoly owning it but not for the real world

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

There are 2 60 metre "gas holders" just across the road from me. Gas holders or gasometers are not really used to store gas, at least not since North Sea gas came on stream. They are used to control and equalise the pressure of gas over the network.

Scotland has got plenty of oil storeage, thanks to the Americans.

http://www.helensburgh-heritage.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=874:americans-built-oil-terminal&catid=83:business&Itemid=460

no sign of panic still........... :shutup:

El Pais English edition is run by Americans by the way. I had a row with them last week how they "forgot" they are being sued by the Governing party of Spain on deformation of Character stories they have printed.

They totally ignored this rather massive story in all of their editions, which was carried by every other paper in the country. :doh: