wake up!!!

Polly

When Dian & I cared for my grandfather before he died we were put onto a different benefit, when i asked my mate (he works for the UBO) why they'd done this he told me it was so we could be classed as working & so the unemployment rates would fall.

From what he said B liar & his cronies had done this to a lot of people to help "adjust" the rates.

Another thing that amazes me is we have recently heard how there's not enough money in the kitty for the OAPs pensionsor the health service.

Aside from all the "asylum" seekers we are supporting why isn't there enough money there??

Is it just me that finds it amazing how there isn't enough money for health or pension but plenty for the MP's to go gallavanting around the world first class, plenty for them to cliam expenses out of (expenses which no one else could claim from their employers), plenty to go to war, & there'll be plenty to give themselves yet another fat pay packet when they wan...sorry "need" it.

What i can't understand is how they say "this is all you need to live on" for your pension or other benefit yet they keep getting pay rises due to the cost of living ect so why don't those on benefit get a "pay rise"??

God please return lord sutch to us he is needed now more than ever.

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

ALAN FAWCETT:

When Dian & I cared for my grandfather before he died we were put onto a different benefit, when i asked my mate (he works for the UBO) why they'd done this he told me it was so we could be classed as working & so the unemployment rates would fall.

From what he said B liar & his cronies had done this to a lot of people to help "adjust" the rates.

Another thing that amazes me is we have recently heard how there's not enough money in the kitty for the OAPs pensionsor the health service.

Aside from all the "asylum" seekers we are supporting why isn't there enough money there??

Is it just me that finds it amazing how there isn't enough money for health or pension but plenty for the MP's to go gallavanting around the world first class, plenty for them to cliam expenses out of (expenses which no one else could claim from their employers), plenty to go to war, & there'll be plenty to give themselves yet another fat pay packet when they wan...sorry "need" it.

What i can't understand is how they say "this is all you need to live on" for your pension or other benefit yet they keep getting pay rises due to the cost of living ect so why don't those on benefit get a "pay rise"??

God please return lord sutch to us he is needed now more than ever.

Music to my ears Allan (ignore Dragonbat, he's just spoiling for a fight as usual!!!). I put it down to the country's welfare being entrusted to a 2nd rate management team called "New Labour". What ever happened to all the so called promises that got them voted into power? Unfortunately I don't think the Tories would do a much better job at the moment. The whole of politics seems to be corrupt to the core as one scandle follows another. Why, or how are these people allowed to get away with it when they do not represent the public that put them where they are? It's about time we all said enough is enough, on yer bikes!!!

Maybe it's time we gave the Lib Dems a go!!!!!

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

Sad but true, Polly, is that Tony B Liar has just refined the Tory policies of old and removed any merit from them!

Very good at stopping us from doing things, very bad at keeping us in the money (unless you're a director of a large or multinational corporation - or a politician)

ajp... you can't export buildings mate...but nice work while you can get it ;-)

Adz.

Get your EA rod licence here!

Crikey Polly, that is the last thing we want...radical liberals???? How long before the sandal wearers start to ban everything in sight, even walking dogs in public places has been mentioned by one promonent lib.

You all know my views on politicions, mostly hard working dedicated people who on the whole do a pretty good job.

The failure of the pensions system can be attributed to all parties, but mostly to the electorate who are mostly so selfish that they will not dig deep enough to pay the right amount into the system.

Very many of these will happily pay into a private fund to avoid the wait on the NHS, some of the amounts paid are astronomical and you end up with the same doctor/consultant/surgeon as work for the NHS, only difference is, these overworked souls suddenly find that they really do have time to spare when a fat fee is involved.

There is no shortage of money, just an unwillingness to make us pay what it costs.

Don't get me wrong, I am as bad as everybody else, I want to pay as little as possible in tax and other deductions, the only difference tween me and Polly and Chesters is that I dont moan about it.

Are you serious in calling Tony Blair a liar??? we all know that every politicion and counsel official and civil servant in this country is corrupt, incompetent and only interested in lining their own or their friends pockets, we know this because You and Chesters keep telling us.

You also quoted the "fact" that people are being offered mortgages with repayments of "up to 7 times income"!!!! Where are these offers? my boys would like to get there hands on one.

Estelle Morris has denied that she has told the examiners to mark down papers, are you saying that you know different?

Just because you think something (usually arrived at second hand via a biased report in the press) does not make it true, and I do not think these forums are the place to call people liars, unless of course you have proof????

And for what it is worth I believe, as does President Bush and Prime Minister Blair(elected leaders of the two most poweful nations on earth) that we are at a turning point in history and the time is right to stop the violence between nations, unfortunately the only way to do this is to act violently! One day we (the west) will have to make the decision to create world order and Bush and Blair think the time is now.

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

" Just because you think something (usually arrived at second hand via a biased report in the press) does not make it true, and I do not think these forums are the place to call people liars, unless of course you have proof????"

i generally make it up as i go along :D

and politico`s are liars, its in their job description although its now called "spin"

and if you think that the uk is the second most powerfull nation on earth then your saddly being misinformed ,could we raise a couple of hundred thousand troops in a few days no ,bring back national service and we could start thinking along these lines ,great britain as a world power died in the reign of vic1 :( the only use america has of us are our military bases scattered in strategic places around the globe ,remember britain the unsinkable aircraft carrier :D

[ 26. September 2002, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

from another topic on tattoos,posted by Polly

"showing huntsmen (sorry, b@stards) on horseback"

so this government is doing something you approve of then Polly? :P

Dragonbat:

What a load of ******** .

Life is what you make it, just get on with it make your own way in life.

You can't blame every one for your own demise.

What a bunch of wingers.

I totally agree!

If only more people in this country thought like that....

then the people on the dole/pensions would have more money for holidays etc.

Keep up the good fight

Liam

ajp:

from another topic on tattoos,posted by Polly

"showing huntsmen (sorry, b@stards) on horseback"

so this government is doing something you approve of then Polly?    :P

One swallow hardly makes a summer now does it?

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.