COULD YOU LIVE ON £7 .50 A DAY

big_cod

Thatcher was voice-coached too, to sound more assertive. Posh boys like Cameron and Blair putting on estuary accents is more irritating, though. I wonder if they have a coach with a can of Heineken? "The water in Majorca..." :D

if you use the e-petitions website:

What are e-petitions?

e-petitions are an easy, personal way for you to influence government and Parliament in the UK. You can create an e-petition about anything that the government is responsible for and if it gets at least 100,000 signatures, it will be considered for debate in the House of Commons. You can find more information about how the House of Commons deals with e-petitions on the Backbench Business Committee website

So they will be considered for debate over 100k, but that does not mean any notice will be taken of other e-petitions (such as change.org)

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the worm has gone to ground all quite with mr smith he hasnt the balls to do it.

http://article.wn.com/view/2013/04/02/Iain_Duncan_Smith_Petition_Piles_On_Pressure_b/#/related_news

paul.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

He has been told to shut up by the boss that's why. He has got lucky too as there has been much more serious goings on in the world to take the public's eyes off him such as the bombing and maggies funeral. He has got lucky in that respect as it was really getting hot for him.

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

He has been told to shut up by the boss that's why. He has got lucky too as there has been much more serious goings on in the world to take the public's eyes off him such as the bombing and maggies funeral. He has got lucky in that respect as it was really getting hot for him.

I for one think he does not give a damn about public opinions, but i bet he does when the crunch voting time rolls around, he'll be full of his self pompous beliefs.

What an arrogant horrible man he appears to be.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

They are all pompous ,show me one thats ever popped round and dug your garden or got you your shopping ,when they say public servants it means the opposite ,they'r in it for themselves not you its time people saw it how it is and refused to aid and abett their lifestyle by not voting

50% of their time is bringing out laws stopping you doing something the other 45% of their time making up reasons and causing actions so they can pass them !what fool agrees to that and encourages them?

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 2

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

but given that they would still vote even if no one else did they would still get elected, so how does not voting help?

Nick

...life

what's it all about...?

Not voting saves money ,as you say they would just vote for themselves the usual dictator type state scenario.,unfortunately the public still dont realise mp's do very little the country runs fine when they are on their extended and frequent holidays.

Mp's are just mouth pieces for whoever has the money to use them to get their agenda across ,usually big companies

If europe makes 50%? Of the laws do we need 100% of mps?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

but given that they would still vote even if no one else did they would still get elected, so how does not voting help?

You beat me to it, Nick. I suppose it exposes their unpopularity, beyond that I don't suppose they give a stuff as long as they're elected.

• Like 1

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."