North Korea?

davedave

if saddam had said he DID have nukes perhaps he would still be alive ,would america have invaded with the threats saddam would nuke isreal and isreal retalliate killing american troops getting in the way?

mind you why would the elite ruling classes of either give a crap who dies so long as it wasnt them

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

According to news reports the Americans have eased of sending heavy armoury to the area, ?

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

probably have to invade iraq again for more fuel?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

probably have to invade iraq again for more fuel?

God how I detest that oil argument. Do you have a car chesters? If you do does it have some special kind of internal combustion engine that only burns North Sea oil from good old blight?. Do you think about where the juice comes from every time you put that nozzle in your tank and squeeze the trigger?

Just about every bit of plastic you use is made from Middle East oil, North Sea oil is sweet oil, good for burning, crap for making plastics and pharmaceuticals from

The only problem with Iraq is they didn't finish the job the first time, just like WWII when the stopped at Berlin, they should have kept on going until they got to Vladivostok.

Edited by corydoras
  • Like 1

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

well i dont have a car ,it didnt care where oil or rather petrol came from "pumps" usually ,if we didnt go to war over iol then all oil production for the next 15? years isnt controlled by america ? all reconstruction isnt american then ,it wasnt saddam he was just the fall guy

old i'm afraid

bugger i cant copy and paste urls strange

hy is there no paste when i right click? hmm only in the mobile version!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/4354269.stm

(B) all Iraqi petroleum and petroleum products, and interests therein, and proceeds, obligations, or any financial instruments of any nature whatsoever arising from or related to the sale or marketing thereof, and interests therein, in which any foreign country or a national thereof has any interest, that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of United States persons.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article4264.htm

lets hope the shambles put in place of saddam stand up to america

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

I would think the US has enough conventional weaponry to level the country.

I wonder if the CIA are looking at options for the fat little dictator to have an accident?

I would think the US has enough conventional weaponry to level the country.

I wonder if the CIA are looking at options for the fat little dictator to have an accident?

probably but its now shut tight at the boder to keep the spies out ,if they had the means i would think his dad would have been dealt with

heres some footage smuggled out showing how alone he was

bugger now i cant paste youtube links

Edited by chesters1

Goodness me, calm down Chesters old chap, please don't get wound up so much about the oil. The western world has been built on it and our friends (?) the Yanks will always make sure there's plenty to go around!

We should be worried about the little Korean who appears to want to upstage his strange predecessors by blasting his way into the history books. They are a very poor nation with little to lose (except their sorry lives of course) and will be happy to drag all of their subjugated populace with them.

The current situation has been a long time coming and it looks as if there's only going to be one inevitable outcome.

Build your bunker!

Our chief weapon is surprise

would he point pointy things our way if we didnt keep supporting america in its agendas?

i dont think heknows where i live ,damn handsome chap he is

Edited by chesters1

I don't get all this Anti America stuff at all. It's very European of you Chesters

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote