Just upgraded to a Sony Experia Z Mobile

Dave H

It has a 13 megapixel camera on it and waterproof.

I never thought i would see the day of 13 pixels on a mobile phone... :crazy:

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

Yes offcoarse there is but considering this a photographic forum sub-section why would i want to mention it and why would you want to bring it up?

No offense meant, but its because this is the photographic section of the forum that I bought it up, a lot of people get hung up over the number of megapixels a camera has when in reality theres far more to it than just mp, (incidently I've had better quality photos out of an old 5.2mp minolta dimage 7 thats about 10 years old than out of my year old nikon aw100 16mp compact).

All,

Somewhat off topic but Apple is running an telly ad right now that says, "more pictures are taken everyday on an iPhone than any other camera".

Phone

What could possibly be more important than pixels on a digital camera?

Steve,

Plleeezzzzeeeee? Glass is, I think, a transparent substance. As small as a cell phone camera lense is you could use the finest glass in the world and wouldn't be all that expensive. (That is a question) It's the big stuff that required attention?

Phone

I never believe many reviews on the internet as there is always something or someone pushing buttons behind the scenes to get what they want. Word of mouth is much more reliable or possibly a people's forum like this one

How can a 8MP be better quality than a 12MP. It's simple science ....