Just upgraded to a Sony Experia Z Mobile

Dave H

I have tested them side by side and n95 owns it!

As for tree rats with pop guns....it's all about skill mate! Not like you statesiders who would ship out a minigun to hunt them :)

Edited by kirisute

Oh I have a Barnett cobra that I can bullseye them with no probs! But I like my hornet!

The secret is not to shoot the squirrel but to shoot the tree branch just in front of the squirrels nose. The shards of wood kicked up by the shell will kill the squirrel.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I never believe many reviews on the internet as there is always something or someone pushing buttons behind the scenes to get what they want. Word of mouth is much more reliable or possibly a people's forum like this one

How can a 8MP be better quality than a 12MP. It's simple science ....

It's far from "simple science". The quality of the CCD, lenses, filters and other components are much more important than the number of pixels. Take the Pancams on the Mars Exploration Rovers Spirit and Opportunity for example. They are only 1MP cameras, but you wouldn't want one on your credit card bill ;)

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Glass is good, is why i like Fuji

CCD is good, is why i like Fuji

The new 16 mp compact Fuji i got given for Christmas ain't a patch on my 11 year old Fuji M603

I had 3 x M603's at one stage (The first one cost me £ 600)

1509tarpon_75_.gif

Ok i submit

It's far from "simple science". The quality of the CCD, lenses, filters and other components are much more important than the number of pixels. Take the Pancams on the Mars Exploration Rovers Spirit and Opportunity for example. They are only 1MP cameras, but you wouldn't want one on your credit card bill ;)

It's all a brain headache for a simpleton like me mate. I am just easy meat for the Techno geeks in this world. I spent half my youth in school with a glass on the wall to the girls toilets and never heard bugger all!! :nerd:

• Like 1

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon