Has PC now gone to far?

Colin Brett

Has being PC now gone to far?

Our government allows immigrants in, why? because of pressure from various groups.

Where are these people when one of our policemen get killed? :mad:

Judges let burglars go free, why? because of a lack of space in prisons. Why won't they build more prisons? because it isn't PC.

Tony Martin is denied parole, why? because he won't show remorse. Why won't he show remorse? Probably because he is an honest man who won't lie.

Meanwhile liars, cheats, thugs etc do whatever they can to get out and do it all over again.

Let him out and give his gun back!!

Colin

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Tony Martin was an honest man, he wouldn't have shot the boy in the back. Tony Martin has been and is being let down by our society. But let's get it straight, the perspective is that you think it's OK to kill a boy in that situation. Well I must respectfully disagree. Tony Martin obviously knows his guns and he will know that there is ammunition that he could have used that would probably not have been fatal. Tony Martin's actions were pre-meditated, and that is a tenet for judging criminality in our society.

Peter Gowman:

If Tony Martin was an honest man, he wouldn't have shot the boy in the back.  Tony Martin has been and is being let down by our society.  But let's get it straight, the perspective is that you think it's OK to kill a boy in that situation. Well I must respectfully disagree.  Tony Martin obviously knows his guns and he will know that there is ammunition that he could have used that would probably not have been fatal.  Tony Martin's actions were pre-meditated, and that is a tenet for judging criminality in our society.

Get real!!!!

Looks like yet another DO-GOODER has infiltrated our ranks.

What was he supposed to do? say "Hey! hang on you guys I just need to change cartridges, won't be a moment"

SADDO Do-Gooders who give the benefit of the doubt to the wrong do-er make me sick.

As I've said before PC gone mad, WAKE UP!!!

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

& to top it all the guy who was with the "kid" Tony Martin shot that night is now suing him for stress etc.

Apparently the guy can't work, have sex or basically enjoy his life anymore & its all due to the shooting.

The problem being the guy hasn't worked for years before the shooting & as for the rest..what about Tony Martin? how can he enjoy his life??

As far as i'm concerned he was protecting his home, whatever happened to an englishmans home is his castle? oops sorry not allowed to say englishman anymore are we its classed as racsist.

Check out some of the forms you get these days

Are you

1) Scottish

2) welsh

3) Irish

<enter loads of other races here>

21) British

sorry but i thought Scots/Welsh/Irish were all classed as British anyway

PC gone mad??

NO i don't think it has, i think the public who allow it to happen have gone mad.

Oh & don't forget you can't take video's/Photo's of your kids/grandkids in school plays etc anymore in some counties "just in case they get into the hands of peadophiles".

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

I'd rather be labelled a do gooder than a bigot. But at least I try to get my facts right before opening my big mouth. Read my post again, Tony Martin's act was pre-meditated, he could have chosen a course that would probably have not been fatal. Hey, power to anyone who gives a good thrashing to a burglar, but don't ask me to condone killing for burgalry.

:mad:

Peter Gowman:

I'd rather be labelled a do gooder than a bigot.  But at least I try to get my facts right before opening my big mouth.  Read my post again, Tony Martin's act was pre-meditated, he could have chosen a course that would probably have not been fatal.  

Yes he could have removed the doors to his property and laid any valuables he had left after being burgled before on the lawn for them, which is basically what you are advising.

Peter Gowman:

Hey, power to anyone who gives a good thrashing to a burglar, but don't ask me to condone killing for burgalry.

:mad:  

You whilst not condoning the killing of burglars are I assume condoning the killing of innocent unprepared householders by burglers, especially the aged and infirm who appear to be the prefered targets of these poor missunderstood scumbags.

To paraphrase our colonial squatters " the only good burglars a dead burglar" because you can be sure once they're dead they aint going to burgle any more!

Alive without breath,

As cold as death;

Never thirsty, ever drinking,

All in mail never clinking.

I`ll just get me rod!!!

Easy fella's!! :) Peter was just putting across his point of view, and if you re-read his post, a factual one.

I'm no do-gooder, I can assure you of that, and in my opinion a mans house is his castle, he is to defend it how he see's fit. If that includes using the first thing that comes to hand then so be it. However, defending your house/family and premeditated murder are two different things, are they not? :confused:

[ 17. January 2003, 03:39 PM: Message edited by: Gaffer ]

Originally posted by Eddie

quote:

Yes he could have removed the doors to his property and laid any valuables he had left after being burgled before on the lawn for them, which is basically what you are advising. You whilst not condoning the killing of burglars are I assume condoning the killing of innocent unprepared householders by burglers, especially the aged and infirm who appear to be the prefered targets of these poor missunderstood scumbags.

To paraphrase our colonial squatters " the only good burglars a dead burglar" because you can be sure once they're dead they aint going to burgle any more!

Eddie

You're obviously not capable of entering into an informed discussion. It is the knee jerk reactionaries like you that I fear being let loose with guns. Nowhere in my post have I condoned the killing of anyone, the robbing of anyone, or any other criminal act. I just support the best (in my humble opinion) way of dealing with these matters, via democracy and the criminal justice system (including it's many faults). The victims of crime have my full support and sympathy, As you state all of the assumptions are yours. Don't assume for me chum, ask a sensible straightforward question, and you'll receive a polite, straightforward reply. But it would appear from your response that you can't take part in an emotive debate without attempting to insult those that disagree with your point of view. Now, what was I saying about democracy and civilised society?

Peter Gowman:

Originally posted by Eddie

It is the knee jerk reactionaries like you that I fear being let loose with guns
Have no fear the goverment in its infinate wisdom decided that law abiding citizens should'nt have easy access to firearms so there is very little chance under the present circumstances of my ever being in the position to use one.

Personally I would fear those that already have and use illegal guns more than some knee jerk reactionaries like myself. At least those like myself will only use them on those that pose a threat to my family not innocent bystanders like is happenning at present.

Alive without breath,

As cold as death;

Never thirsty, ever drinking,

All in mail never clinking.

I`ll just get me rod!!!