Can we go to war.

Colin Brett

Kinell Yoxer....you still here? Thought you'd be in Baghdad chained to a power station........!!

Paul

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we dont have to go to war. But I have just been watching a profile of Sadam on TV theres a old film of him and his goverment he only been in power one day when this film was taken thefirst he did was to name people in this hall who opposed him. He publicly announce the names and his police arrested them including his best mate who was sat on the podium with him within 10 ten minuites they where all executed. I wonder what his daughters think of him after he killed their husbands.

He who simply trys, Is not trying hard enuff

lmao Tinka , I dont give a stuff for either Sadam or Iraq or the people of Iraq . What I do give a stuff about is all the absolute hypocracy and crap properganda that both blair and bush think we are so dumb as to swallow.

I can't help thinking that the indecent haste with which Bush is planning to go to war, is to to destroy all the evidence before Hans Blix finds all those nuclear weapons with "Made In The USA" stamped upon them. I can't think of any other reason why he's getting so twitchy at the the overwhelming support for the inspections to continue.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

The whole world with the exception of a gullable few know the USA & the UK supplied weapons to Iraq. Just what was supplied we will never get to know as I believe not even the UN has been allowed to see all the papers/details Sadam handed over and the USA hustled away to New York.

The weapons are a farce along with the supposed humanitarian care.

How will a US colony in Iraq make the region and the world a safer place?

And does that mean that the UK or France are allowed to invade Israel and hand land back to a Palestinian state if they think that would make the world/region/population safer?

If North Korea think the world/region/population would be safer if they 'liberate' the South, is that OK by us?

craig mason:

will everyone stop have having a go at tony blair :mad: i totally agree that we should go to war :D and anyone who dosent is supporting saddam hussain and the genocide he commits against his own people :mad:

I don't give a damn whether we go to war or not to be honest, but i'm not going to stop having a go at the idi..sorry Prime minister who has so far done nothing but lie & decieve the people who he's SUPPOSED to WORK FOR!!!

Wheres the improvements in the NHS he promised?

the improvements in the education system he promised??

the imrovement in public transport? the cut in taxes?, the better deal for pensioners? etc etc etc.

S'funny how we haven't got the money for the important things but we HAVE got the money for their riduclous expenses claims, wages OH & to go to war costing around £3.2 million a week.

In your signature you blame the tories, what for exactly? getting the national defecit cut down before labour built it up again?? kicking the argentinians asses for trying to take the falklands back?? making recruitment drives for the armed forces?? what? what do you blame them for?

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Hitler was a very nice guy according to many people that were given his hospitality. Many of our so called `betters` have stated as much. He turned Germany into a viable state after WW1 and the depression of the 1920/30`s. But like all so called `benign` dictators, he set his sights too high?

Sadaam has done the opposite! His reign has turned a prosperous country into a land of fear. His record on human rights is attrocious. He`s invaded 2 of his neighbouring countries. Plus, he`s tried to start WW111 by drawing Israel into his conflicts.

His neighbours are all wishing someone will get rid of him, but are too gutless to do it themselves?

So what, if Bush and Blair put their names forward?? Someone has to sort his regime out!!

Or should we treat him the same as Europe treated Hitler if the early 1930`s?

I wouldn`t give a damn about him if he were the guy living next door beating his wife. He would just be a gutless bully. I`d be waiting for the day when he bad-mouthed me. Then I would take direct action myself!!

Sadaam has much more influence on world economics than his sorry country deserves. I think the U.N. should bring him to book for crimes against humanity? But the U.N. won`t inforce any decisions made in council.

It has always been left to one or two countries to decide to take action off their own bat, before anything has been done!!

China, Israel, Indonesia all have numbers against their names? The big one against Iraq is number 1441 !! That`s one thousand four hundred and forty one!! Very few of them have ever been enforced. So forget about the U.N. It`s just a talking shop!!

So if America and the UK are going to attack Sadaam. It`s not before time.

If you disagree. Why don`t you swap places with one of the thousands of refugees that are making a bee-line for the UK!!

Paul.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

I read a report by one reporter in a paper last week, she said at the end of the gulf war she stood on the border & watched as saddams own people begged the americans to go in & kill him.

This was happening as she watched him bomb his own people for standing up against him !!

She claims an american soldier who was a "bear of a man" wept as he tried to explain to the women & children that they couldn't do it.

They couldn't understand what they had done wrong & why the world was leaving them to suffer.

Hmmm kill saddam??? not a bad idea after reading that story, problem is whats it going to lead to??

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

[in your signature you blame the tories, what for exactly? getting the national defecit cut down before labour built it up again?? kicking the argentinians asses for trying to take the falklands back?? making recruitment drives for the armed forces?? what? what do you blame them for? [/QB]

Absolutely pathetic, again!

Dave