Can we go to war.

Colin Brett

Just another little thing that caught my eye.

Sorry Newt!!!

can we go to war Mr Bush

can we!

can we!

can we!

can we!

can we!

can we!

can we!

can we!

can we!

can we!

can we!

can we!

can we!

can we!

can we!

can we!

can we!

can we!

can we!

can we!

can we!

can we!

can we!

Please.gif

Pleeeeeeeeaaaase??????

Colin

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whew - glad to see yours though. Wasn't at all sure I wouldn't get blasted for posting that one. I thought it was funny but glad to see I haven't been blasted.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Mr Bush has made it totally plain n simple that Mr B'liar is not under any circumstances allowed to go near any battles.

Why??

Because he's scared that when someone throws a grenade mr B'liar will "go fetch" & bring it back to his masters feet :D

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Still here Craig I thought you said ,in a previous thread you were essential RAF personnel waiting to be called up,

as I said earlier all my nursing friends in the TA have gone,you also said you could not wait to go and drop bombs,

Now you are saying we support Sadam if we do not agree to war,perhaps you should go, then you may grow up when you find out the horrors of war .

I agree with you(good god thats a first )that the genocide should stop,but more innocent people including children will be killed if war breaks out.

Where do we stop .Lots of African countries do dreadful things to their own people, do we go to war with them all?What about Mr. Mugabe, we cannot just start a war.

nursejudy

[ 27. February 2003, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: nursejudy ]

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Well said Judy,

I'm quite happy for this country to declare war once the UN is behind it, just not beforehand to shore up a failing economy.

We should 'fight the good fight' for the right reasons, not the economical ones, the last thing the World needs is another Pax Britannica (or more realistically, now a Pax Americana)

Cheers,

Adz.

Get your EA rod licence here!

Where are the weapons of mass destruction ?remember them? the reason for going to war?

how come we are going to war in weeks and we haven't even found anything yet?

why are none of your pro-war mob questioning this?

shouldn't we at least try and find the WMD (if any serious numbers even exist) and then see if he will get rid of them?

or are you so bamboozled by the war propaganda you've forgotten that was supposed to be the reason behind all this.

And its obviously ******** , about non cooperation, because Bush and Blair were making the case for war long before 1441 was passed