Smart car parking

corydoras

Could not resist snapping this little piccie in the office car park earlier today.

Now I thought that the only reason for owning one of these little horrors was that they took up less space in the car park. The bike was not even there when this joker abondoned his or perhaps her car this morning.

:D:D

carpark.jpg

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Idiots. Rude idiots since even if the person can't tell where the car is going it should be obvious when he/she exits and sees the lines.

A nice way to point out their bad behavior to them but is harmless is to gather a couple of friends and a watermellon.

- Slice the mellon in half lengthwise.

- Lift the end of the auto with the driving wheels

- insert a watermellon half under each wheel.

They can get away but only after they've worn thru the mellon. It's usually interesting when the tires go from a very slick surface to the pavement in a hurry. :D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Hi Newt

Nice idea but I am not sure if it would work with one of these horrible little things. They are electric and the battery would probably be flat before it had managed to get through the melon skins.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

aanthony:

What are the odds on it being a female driver! :P

Well I have seen two others around here and they are both manned by blokes. I will be watching this one and I will let you know.

quote:

They are electric and the battery would probably be flat before it had managed to get through the melon skins.

Sorry corydoras,but electric they aren't.

They are powered by a 3-cylinder petrol suprex turbo engine of 698 cc with charge cooling,which produces either 50bhp or 61bhp.

Peter.

Happiness is a rod in your hand.

the thing that annoys me is when you go in a carpark at pull into a space where the car next door has gone over the line this means to be able to get out of the drivers door YOU have to park over the line. on returning to your car the first one has gone and to everyone about its YOU that cant park :mad: :)

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Come off it Chesters, that is the worst excuse I have ever heard. :D

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Originally posted by chesters1:

the thing that annoys me is when you go in a carpark, pull into a space where the car next door has gone over the line this means to be able to get out of the drivers door YOU have to park over the line. on returning to your car the first one has gone and to everyone about its YOU that cant park :mad: :)

---------------------------------------------

:D:D I totally agree Chesters, as I think happened in the photo.

quote:

Sorry corydoras,but electric they aren't.

They are powered by a 3-cylinder petrol suprex turbo engine of 698 cc with charge cooling,which produces either 50bhp or 61bhp.

Ah well one lives and learns. I had always thought they were electric.